loaf

Tyreek Hill again...

No suspension 

Screenshot_20190719-102127_Chrome.jpg

wow! shady antics at work here

I traded hill away. Suspension or not, i don't want him on my fantasy team

I thought he was lying on the tape.  His girlfriend didn't see what happened with their kid so that was easy to lie about.  I also think he was lying about what happened 5 years ago which seems stupid since his girlfriend knows exactly what he did.  But sometimes people will lie about things even when they are caught red handed.  Shaggy once sang a song about it.  I also found it annoying that he kept calling her "bro".  I would have suspended him for that alone.

Well I was wrong, no suspension.  Innocent til proven guilty I guess which is fine but we still don't know how the kid broke his arm which seems weird.  Crystal the GF sounds like a piece of work too

13 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Well I was wrong, no suspension.  Innocent til proven guilty I guess which is fine but we still don't know how the kid broke his arm which seems weird.  Crystal the GF sounds like a piece of work too

Agree. This is some shady shizz. He's a scumbag. 

Posted (edited)

No suspension and no fine. Thought there would be a fine and 4-6 game suspension.

This is royally :blink:

The 3 year old kid didn't break his own arm. 

Hill got away with one.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

6 hours ago, LordOpie said:

I traded hill away. Suspension or not, i don't want him on my fantasy team

and I thank you for it my friend.

1 hour ago, electricrelish said:

and I thank you for it my friend.

After i traded Hill to you the news of no suspension comes, then league mates she ask if my offer is still available

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

After i traded Hill to you the news of no suspension comes, then league mates she ask if my offer is still available

What did you get for Hill in return? 

AP would like that year of his career back, please. I just don't get the NFL sometimes.

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

What did you get for Hill in return? 

2020 1st and 2nd. For reference, a few years ago, I traded THREE 1st round picks for Deandre Hopkins, so a 1st and 2nd is a significant discount.

Not a bad trade, but late vs early in those rounds is typically world of difference in rookie drafts.

5 hours ago, LordOpie said:

2020 1st and 2nd. For reference, a few years ago, I traded THREE 1st round picks for Deandre Hopkins, so a 1st and 2nd is a significant discount.

Not bad at all

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Not bad at all

for buyer or seller?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

for buyer or seller?

Was it dynasty? If dynasty it's a terrible trade for you. If not I like your side. 

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Was it dynasty? If dynasty it's a terrible trade for you. If not I like your side. 

yes. dynasty.

You say it was a bad trade for me and I agree that without any concerns, Hill is easily worth 3-4 1st round picks; however, I was definitively rejected by three other owners.

I'm confused how it's bad value for me when others rejected?

5 hours ago, LordOpie said:

yes. dynasty.

You say it was a bad trade for me and I agree that without any concerns, Hill is easily worth 3-4 1st round picks; however, I was definitively rejected by three other owners.

I'm confused how it's bad value for me when others rejected?

If you feel as strongly as you do than it was a good trade for you. But Hill is a top 5 receiver regardless of how you feel about him off the field.

On 7/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, Wolverines Fan said:

That was the key from what I read, she wouldn't talk to the NFL so they had less to confirm that Hill did something wrong. In other cases even without charges by the authorities they had people confirming that this stuff happened, or video (Hunt). So they were suspended. Their threshold for proof is lower than a court of law, but they still need something more than "kid with broken arm, one of the parents did it". 

On 7/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, stethant said:

AP would like that year of his career back, please. I just don't get the NFL sometimes.

AP did not deny whipping his boy and causing those injuries. Hill claims he didn't break the kids arm, his GF (baby momma) didn't talk to the NFL, so they had nobody who could say Hill did it. They don't care either way if there is no arrest or chargers filed, but they still need somebody to say the player did something. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

AP did not deny whipping his boy and causing those injuries. Hill claims he didn't break the kids arm, his GF (baby momma) didn't talk to the NFL, so they had nobody who could say Hill did it. They don't care either way if there is no arrest or chargers filed, but they still need somebody to say the player did something. 

This is a fair point. I think when the ex-fiance doesn't talk and then doesn't refute Hill's lawyers when they say she was the one to hurt the child well....

4 hours ago, stethant said:

This is a fair point. I think when the ex-fiance doesn't talk and then doesn't refute Hill's lawyers when they say she was the one to hurt the child well....

$5 million can buy a lot of silence.  

I just don't understand why the NFL didn't just suspend him 6 games for the threats against his wife on the leaked audio and avoided this situation. That would have been so easy and nobody would have batted an eye.