[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyreek Hill again...

loaf

5 hours ago, LordOpie said:

yes. dynasty.

You say it was a bad trade for me and I agree that without any concerns, Hill is easily worth 3-4 1st round picks; however, I was definitively rejected by three other owners.

I'm confused how it's bad value for me when others rejected?

If you feel as strongly as you do than it was a good trade for you. But Hill is a top 5 receiver regardless of how you feel about him off the field.

On 7/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, Wolverines Fan said:

That was the key from what I read, she wouldn't talk to the NFL so they had less to confirm that Hill did something wrong. In other cases even without charges by the authorities they had people confirming that this stuff happened, or video (Hunt). So they were suspended. Their threshold for proof is lower than a court of law, but they still need something more than "kid with broken arm, one of the parents did it". 

On 7/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, stethant said:

AP would like that year of his career back, please. I just don't get the NFL sometimes.

AP did not deny whipping his boy and causing those injuries. Hill claims he didn't break the kids arm, his GF (baby momma) didn't talk to the NFL, so they had nobody who could say Hill did it. They don't care either way if there is no arrest or chargers filed, but they still need somebody to say the player did something. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

AP did not deny whipping his boy and causing those injuries. Hill claims he didn't break the kids arm, his GF (baby momma) didn't talk to the NFL, so they had nobody who could say Hill did it. They don't care either way if there is no arrest or chargers filed, but they still need somebody to say the player did something. 

This is a fair point. I think when the ex-fiance doesn't talk and then doesn't refute Hill's lawyers when they say she was the one to hurt the child well....

I just don't understand why the NFL didn't just suspend him 6 games for the threats against his wife on the leaked audio and avoided this situation. That would have been so easy and nobody would have batted an eye.

9 hours ago, Papajohn said:

I just don't understand why the NFL didn't just suspend him 6 games for the threats against his wife on the leaked audio and avoided this situation. That would have been so easy and nobody would have batted an eye.

MIght bring about a defamation case? No proof is no proof. 

9 hours ago, boltnlava said:

MIght bring about a defamation case? No proof is no proof. 

Goodell does not need proof. It is in the CBA.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

Lol kc gave child abuser $53mil extension.

Kareem is confused

They don't have any idea what they're doing: react react react instead of thinking what might actually be logically consistent.

Oh wait my bad there was video on Kareem. Nevermind - carry on.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, LordOpie said:

good post.

I guess this is why I dropped Antonio in both leagues that I have him. I think, "what would my 11 yo say when he sees my roster?" But I'm lucky in that my kids have good sense when it comes to role models.

Why did you resurrect something I said 6 months ago? :lol:

13 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Why are you always whining? Can't you just come in here and have fun? You complain about every dam thing. You must be a party in real life. 

Why can't I get this image to work?

https://media.giphy.com/media/133tEQgc0V3Dc4/giphy.gif

Edited by Brentastic
Deleted image.

• DMD locked this topic