[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would eagles take a 4th for agholor?

i know hes a FA at the end of the upcoming season...and theres this notion that the eagles love the compensatory picks they get for free agents walking.....

i know ive heard his name floated in trade rumors before...when i watched the eagles i noticed there seemed to be a big disconnect between him and wentz...wentz almost never looked his way and it seemed he flourished mostly on broken plays...

it also looked like he may have had some problems getting off the line....almost looks like hes really tough to stay with but if you can kind of thwart him initially its gonna take time for him to get seperation and maybe lead to a hurry or a sack

i know my patriots could use a little help...he might be a decent, relatively cheap, trade target....

actually come to think of it...that may be too steep...im thinking like a 5th(which i dont think pats have) or a 6th might be more reasonable....he seems kine of useless to them...maybe im wrong about that

eagles fans? nfc east fans? football fans? anything to add...does agholor provide value to the eagles?

4 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

actually come to think of it...that may be too steep...im thinking like a 5th(which i dont think pats have) or a 6th might be more reasonable....he seems kine of useless to them...maybe im wrong about that

eagles fans? nfc east fans? football fans? anything to add...does agholor provide value to the eagles?

He is going to make over 9 million this season guaranteed on the final year of his rookie deal. That contract is almost untradable. I certainly wouldn't pay him 9+ million nor trade for him. I was actually shocked to see them bring him back at that number. Here's a good article regarding his value.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/3/8/18241731/nelson-agholor-alshon-jeffery-philadelphia-eagles-2019-free-agency