[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What round will you draft Josh Gordon?

michaelredd9

19 hours ago, Big John said:

The Patriots put him on the NFI list/

To clarify, the non football injury list 

This report says that Dontrell Inman was released to make room for Gordon when he was reinstated, and that was posted just minutes ago, the news about the injury list is from a few hours ago.

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

He's been going rounds 8-10 in my recent drafts. I don't get it. 

I do somewhat get it. I mean the guy went 40 for 720 and 4 tds in just 11 games and zero time to learn the playbook. Having been in the organization now for over a calendar year and reportedly been working closely with Brady, the potential is sky high. Is his risk of suspension any different than the risk of injury for some of these players that perennially get hurt ? People still drafted Gronk in top 4 or 5 rounds every year even though every year you knew he was going to miss a chunk of the season and often times the fantasy playoffs. Fournette still.being drafted in top 4 rounds, Rodgers hurt every year still being drafted in top 6 or 8 rounds etc etc. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

I do somewhat get it. I mean the guy went 40 for 720 and 4 tds in just 11 games and zero time to learn the playbook. Having been in the organization now for over a calendar year and reportedly been working closely with Brady, the potential is sky high. Is his risk of suspension any different than the risk of injury for some of these players that perennially get hurt ? People still drafted Gronk in top 4 or 5 rounds every year even though every year you knew he was going to miss a chunk of the season and often times the fantasy playoffs. Fournette still.being drafted in top 4 rounds, Rodgers hurt every year still being drafted in top 6 or 8 rounds etc etc. 

Well said!