[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Jets go Gotham Green

Wolverines Fan

5 hours ago, Wolverines Fan said:

New uniforms. Jets homers?

Colors are good. Much more pop than the duller green form the last incarnation.  Greens, whites and new alternate blacks are really nice.  Love the green chrome helmet (unanimous among Jets fans). Despise the helmet logo (also unanimous). Hideous Logo is clip-art-embarrasing bad.  Not sure why the uni has "New York" right over the numbers.  Why?  The shoulder swooshes looks like tentacles wrapping around the shoulders.  Stranger Things.  Poll over at Jetnation is 54% like and 46% disappointed. 

new uni Q.png

Edited by Dcat

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Naaaa, corny. Looks like a new AAF Team to me. I'm old school and prefer the classics. 

me too but the league wants to attract younger fans and SELL SELL SELL as many jerseys as possible. (Turn those machines back on!)  The youngr fans (20's &30's) HATE the traditional jerseys and that is the age group buying most jerseys.