Sign in to follow this  
boltnlava

Looking to add dynasty in need of filling.

Title says it all. Discount orphan is what I'm shooting for.

The Dangerous Encounters league is going into it's 6th year and needs to replace an active owner. The league is on MFL and payments are collected through Leaguesafe (payouts require majority approval). Starting lineups = 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE, 1 FLEX, 1K,1DT,2DE,2LB,1CB,1S and 1 Defensive FLEX …...8 offensive players, 8 defensive players and a kicker.

The OPEN TEAM 1 roster includes Newton, Tribisky, Ballage, L.Murray, M.Brown, Penny, Crowell, Godwin, Beasley, Humphries, Sanu and Goedert.  This team has all of it's draft picks (1.03, 2.03, 3.03, 4.03).  This team will be discounted.

Here's the link to the league's homepage where you can find the rules, rosters and scoring …

www53.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/13055#0

If you're interested or have questions, my email is tsaint63@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Rick

THANX first off ...I should have noted looking for BOTH leagues ... will look though. 

5 hours ago, boltnlava said:

I should have noted looking for BOTH leagues

I'm looking for a dynasty league, too.  So if you start one, I'd join.  Although, it might be tough to start a new BOTH league considering we could only get 7 participants in the mock league.

13 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

I'm looking for a dynasty league, too.  So if you start one, I'd join.  Although, it might be tough to start a new BOTH league considering we could only get 7 participants in the mock league.

Yeah...saw that.

Just an FYI, most BOTH dynasty leagues are already running RFA and other things by this time.  They tend to recruit mostly in February (though the Bond leagues maybe a little later like March).  Will try to remember this thread for next year if any openings come up next year.