[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown just won't shut up!

scoop55

What a giant Ahole . Juju may had screwed up on that play , but at least it happened on the field while competing. Brown is a jealous twat who cant stand the fact that Juju became a team and fan favorite . I hope Browns career goes down in flames

• Like 3

Keep reading various sources that Pittsburgh did all they could to hid his antics and that this is business as usual. Makes me wonder then, if true, wouldn't he still produce? If this is how he acts all the time then he should produce the same results on the field same as always...right?  :unsure::thinking::tinfoilhat:

59 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Keep reading various sources that Pittsburgh did all they could to hid his antics and that this is business as usual. Makes me wonder then, if true, wouldn't he still produce? If this is how he acts all the time then he should produce the same results on the field same as always...right?  :unsure::thinking::tinfoilhat:

Haven't seen "various sources" but as Ryan Clark pointed out weeks ago it was well known early on even before AB was a starter that he was going to be a problem. I give it about 1% chance that he sniffs even close to the same numbers. His days as 110 catches for 1500 yards are over with Derek Carr. A large part of his success was Ben's Ability and the Oline extending plays and he And Ben improvising on the fly. 

Edited by Gourdeau

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Love watching this fool melt down. What's next he going to attack his mother for the nurturing while he was a child.

I almost feel sorry for him but I can't. He is seriously crazy and teetering on the edge of insanity. How are he and Gruden going to coexist for even a year? This is a trainwreck waiting to happen. Can't wait! 

23 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Haven't seen "various sources" but as Ryan Clark pointed out weeks ago it was well known early on even before AB was a starter that he was going to be a problem. I give it about 1% chance that he sniffs even close to the same numbers. His days as 110 catches for 1500 yards are over with Derek Carr. A large part of his success was Ben's Ability and the Oline extending plays and he And Ben improvising on the fly. 

Sorry for not citing..but I really have seen at least 4 if not 5 reporting he's a problem. If I come across them again I will post here. I read them in passing and thought nothing of it until now.

Oh no!

Antonio Brown has announced he is going to attempt to stop stirring up controversy on social media.

In Twitter parlance, he is logging off. "Not giving you media fakes no more ammo," Brown began. "Enjoy my name AB!!! I am in Cali living ready to ball no nonsense!! You trollers troll! To good to worry #CallGod." Brown has been posting nonstop since the end of last season, constantly mixing it up with his ex-Steelers teammates, most recently JuJu Smith-Schuster. Brown came away from the exchange looking completely in the wrong. He would do well to stick by his pledge of no more social media bickering.

AB a week from now...

SS2.JPG.4cc9d1b0b386fa69d159e377eefdc855.JPG

50 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Sorry for not citing..but I really have seen at least 4 if not 5 reporting he's a problem. If I come across them again I will post here. I read them in passing and thought nothing of it until now.

That came off wrong.. Wasn't questioning the validity at all. I'm not surprised to be honest but I think the local beat writers that I follow have just chosen to move on and not offer him anymore air time 

19 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

5 seconds after he posted that he retweeted this.. the first comment is my comment. He is so f'ing braindead

Screenshot_20190409-173729.png

You nailed it.   AB is "brain dead" I keep thinking what League_Champion said early in this thread.  Though I don't like thinking like that.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:31 PM, Gourdeau said:

Who will explode first, AB/Gruden or OBJ/Baker

Or Ben/JuJu/Tomlin, since Ben never does anything wrong he'll have to throw somebody under the bus when things go bad. 

All the people trying to stir the pot of controversy with OBJ on the Browns is amusing. Radio and online commenting is too funny. "Wait until that first game when _______ happens, he's going to go nuts on the sideline."  

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Or Ben/JuJu/Tomlin, since Ben never does anything wrong he'll have to throw somebody under the bus when things go bad. 

All the people trying to stir the pot of controversy with OBJ on the Browns is amusing. Radio and online commenting is too funny. "Wait until that first game when _______ happens, he's going to go nuts on the sideline."  

Name me one other player Ben has "thrown under the bus" also name me one other time the steelers had an issue with players "beefing" before AB .. I'll wait.... if you haven't dissected who the real issue was in pittsburgh then you're hate for Pittsburgh is just clouding your ability to put things into perspective. I've said it before, and if you'd like ill try to find you endless examples on youtube. I have yet to see or hear Ben throw anyone under the bus ever before this AB situation.. he always takes responsibility for his own poor play on the field.

With OBJ I threw that one out there because  there are a lot of egos for a new coach and young QB to manage there and OBJ has had his fair share of freak outs so not sure why it's so outlandish to believe it could happen. Dude is a ticking time bomb and much like AB I seriously believe he has a mental health issue.

On another note. 

Nothing can go wrong with this right ??

Screenshot_20190410-194509.png

Edited by Gourdeau
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, purplemonster said:

While OBJ is also a head case I believe he's probably better than AB, at least at the present moment.  AB seems to be actually slightly crazy.  OBJ and Mayfield may get along great.  Mayfield is slightly nutty/highly competitive too, and more talented than Eli, so it may work out just fine.  

Agree. OBJ is an otherwise harmless Manbaby. He'll throw his little temper tantrums from time to time but nothing like what you see from AB.

I think the Browns are going to be successful this year and OBJ will get his . I'm sure he will get twisted somewhere down the line, but he seems like he is happy. He loves Landry and the team has a great buzz about them. If they succeed as much as they seem like they could on paper , I think obj will be fine, especially since he will be part of the reason for it 

Edited by whomper
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Name me one other player Ben has "thrown under the bus" also name me one other time the steelers had an issue with players "beefing" before AB .. I'll wait.... if you haven't dissected who the real issue was in pittsburgh then you're hate for Pittsburgh is just clouding your ability to put things into perspective. I've said it before, and if you'd like ill try to find you endless examples on youtube. I have yet to see or hear Ben throw anyone under the bus ever before this AB situation.. he always takes responsibility for his own poor play on the field.

With OBJ I threw that one out there because  there are a lot of egos for a new coach and young QB to manage there and OBJ has had his fair share of freak outs so not sure why it's so outlandish to believe it could happen. Dude is a ticking time bomb and much like AB I seriously believe he has a mental health issue.

On another note. 

Nothing can go wrong with this right ??

Screenshot_20190410-194509.png

So no truth to the stuff in stories like this that have been around for several years?  

Worry about your Steelers instead of predicting the Browns demise. OBJ and Mayfield, the young coaches, the Browns will be fine and moving up the ladder to top of the AFC north. I know its hard to accept, but the Browns are not your whipping boy anymore. 

On 4/9/2019 at 3:31 PM, Gourdeau said:

Who will explode first, AB/Gruden or OBJ/Baker

Getting rid of AB is looking better and better for the Steelers every day.

The answer has got to be AB/Gruden - Baker will bitch slap OBJ if/when he brings the crazy, whereas no way Carr or Gruden does the same with Antonio.

• Haha 1