[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown just won't shut up!

scoop55

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

So no truth to the stuff in stories like this that have been around for several years?  

Worry about your Steelers instead of predicting the Browns demise. OBJ and Mayfield, the young coaches, the Browns will be fine and moving up the ladder to top of the AFC north. I know its hard to accept, but the Browns are not your whipping boy anymore. 

Well to me throwing someone under the bus means making someone else at fault for what you did wrong and not taking ownership on your own mistakes..  you notice how all these articles linked date to no further tHan Jan 2017... right around the time this whole narrative started.. All but one of the articles are from the same website run by a bunch of millennial sissys that are offended by everything. I've said it before, if I want an honest opinion about Ben's leadership I'll take it from Hines WARD,  Jerome Bettis , Bill Cowher, Troy Polamalu. When they come out and tell us Ben is a problem, I'll take it seriously. I'm not about to take a skewed interpretation or opinion of a portion of Ben's comments written by some loafer and sweater vest wearing 20 something writing for a website called "for the win" 

I gotta ask, Did you even read these articles? Cause with the exception of 1, you kind of proved my point. I'll break them down for you cause I'm sure you didn't read them.

Bell....So he was asked if he thought Bell would be in football shape. He said he wasn't sure if Bell was going to be able play every snap right away or not after sitting out a whole off season because he plays such a physical game.. what's the problem ?

Bryant...He answered a question regarding his thoughts on Martavis Bryant being suspended for Josh Gordon (a million times) ultimately for the season... he answered saying Martavis needs to earn back our trust. He was 100% right. Bryant is a knuckle head who deserved to be publically on notice that he needed to clean his $hit up

James Washington... He was asked a question about a decuson made by rookie James Washington to jump and dive to make a catch when he didn't need to do that. He offered opinion based on his experience that James likely didn't trust his own hands and talked about them reviewing film together about and explaining that they discussed that James needs to make that catch. He was right. They audio already talked about it so what's the issue ? Ben made a beauty through, he catches it which he should have and that's a TD. 

Front office.... fu#kign right he should have criticized them drafting Mason Rudolph in the 3rd round when they had huge needs at defense. It was a horrible move and im glad he did it and personally see no issue with it at all. They had 2 other qbs already that were better than Rudolph and wasted the pick. 

Steelers young players... not once does he say "they" or single out 1 player. Based on his experience the way the game played out, felt it might have beem to big for some players and that not everyone was ready BUT He says WE didn't make the plays. He too takes ownership, he was analyzing the game. As a 2 time champ and first ballot hof he has absolutely earned the ability to me those types of comments. 

Coaching staff.. ok I'll give you that one no problem. He could just as easily thrown the ball away as he could have decided to kneel it out.

We will see if the Browns are legit or not. Whipping boy, your words not mine.

12 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

Ben’s been around a long time, and has earned his stripes for sure. No question Brown was the problem. His ego is so big that he can’t handle not being the most important player on the team. 

I'm not sure that Ben' not a D as well. He's certainly had his share of drama including a rape allegation. Perhaps it's a culture thing in Pitt? Just saying.

28 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm not sure that Ben' not a D as well. He's certainly had his share of drama including a rape allegation. Perhaps it's a culture thing in Pitt? Just saying.

Steel town girls disagree as far back as 1983. They even have a theme song...Although about a serial killer, it applies here as BIG BEN has shown himself to have two faces and maybe a separate life. HOF does not make you innocent ...IE: O.J. Simpson.  Allegedly... 

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:32 PM, boltnlava said:

Steel town girls disagree as far back as 1983. They even have a theme song...Although about a serial killer, it applies here as BIG BEN has shown himself to have two faces and maybe a separate life. HOF does not make you innocent ...IE: O.J. Simpson.  Allegedly... 

I like players that get it done "on the field."   Big Ben has been a winner BEFORE all the drama.   Whine and cry, me me me....WR's are a dime a dozen.

4 hours ago, scoop55 said:

I like players that get it done "on the field."   Big Ben has been a winner BEFORE all the drama.   Whine and cry, me me me....WR's are a dime a dozen.

Where was the endzone in that bathroom?  Was he getting it done? Once again, I think he's who he says he is not. Before all the drama he was in a bathroom making an as s of himself. Allegedly.  

17 hours ago, boltnlava said:

Where was the endzone in that bathroom?  Was he getting it done? Once again, I think he's who he says he is not. Before all the drama he was in a bathroom making an as s of himself. Allegedly.  

Well, at least you added..."Allegedly", I thought you might have been a Kavanaugh prosecutor or someone named Christine Blasey Ford.

Clearly, you don't understand the what "on the field" means.

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I don't think anyone disagrees with you. You also can't dispute that he's a creep as well. 

I never tried to dispute this.

Like I said, I can appreciate what he achieves "on the field."   

He doesn't cry and moan like some of his past WR's.   He also takes a lot of VERY hard hits and gets right back up, generally.