[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock nfl draft - sign up (just ONE more needed to start this)

Dcat

So we need a total of 8 people for this.  Each participant will represent the 4 teams in one of the NFL Divisions.  We'd start as soon as we have 8 sign up and let it ride up to draft day in 2 weeks. However far we get will be fine.

Again, I'll provide the link to a great google docs spreadsheet (with multiple source rankings) that will help everyone track the draft and which players are taken/still available.

I'll take AFCWest.

the number in (#) is the total number of picks in that division for rounds 1 & 2.

NFC East (9): Wpob

NFC North (7): Big John

NFC South (7):

Atlanta (2): jrokh

Carolina (2): Dcat

Tampa (2): Greenbean

New Orleans (1):  ???

NFC West (6): darin3

AFC East (8): jrokh

AFC North (6): greenbean

AFC South (10): Shorttynaz

AFC West (11): Dcat

Need ONE more participant.  We have under 2 weeks until the draft. We can just keep going with the mock until .a couple of hours before the real draft.

Edited by Dcat

I've added the total # of picks per division. LOL @darin3 your division has 6 picks.. the least.  If you want to switch to another, let me know.  I changed mine to AFC West not only because it has the most rd 1 & 2 picks, but also because I know the East very well already and I do this to get more knowledge about other teams' drafts.

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

I've added the total # of picks per division. LOL @darin3 your division has 6 picks.. the least.  If you want to switch to another, let me know.  I changed mine to AFC West not only because it has the most rd 1 & 2 picks, but also because I know the East very well already and I do this to get more knowledge about other teams' drafts.

Since I can only really check in from 9am-4pm PST on the weekdays, lemme just stick with what I know best.  Thanks.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:35 AM, Dcat said:

So we need a total of 8 people for this.  Each participant will represent the 4 teams in one of the NFL Divisions.  We'd start as soon as we have 8 sign up and let it ride up to draft day in 2 weeks. However far we get will be fine.

Again, I'll provide the link to a great google docs spreadsheet (with multiple source rankings) that will help everyone track the draft and which players are taken/still available.

I'll take AFCWest.

the number in (#) is the total number of picks in that division for rounds 1 & 2.

NFC South (7):

AFC East (8):

AFC North (6):

Need THREE more participants.  We have 2 weeks until the draft. We can just keep going with the mock until .a couple of hours before the real draft.

Ok think I signed up, I'll take the AFC East if available, thanks- jrokh

5 hours ago, jrokh said:

Ok think I signed up, I'll take the AFC East if available, thanks- jrokh

yours!  Go Jets!  I'd like a pass rusher......  please....  preferably one whose last name could also be a first name.  Also, remember, we have no round 2 pick.  

thanks for joining.

3 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

I'm in Bogota, Colombia.  I've been sleeping at a young lady's apartment and have been getting back to my place at 3pm each day.  So I would slow things down considerably since all of you are active here during work hours.  If anyone is active in the morning but not in the pm, I could maybe share a division with them.  Otherwise, I don't want to be the reason you all are waiting for 6 hours for me to make my pick.

Streaming soon on Netflix

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Just one more particpant needed.  Somebody to take the NFC South (7 picks in rds 1 & 2).

I will take them as well, but just know I'm only really active from 9am-4pm on weekdays.  If someone PM'ed me I could probably jump on and make a pick but it might take a couple hours.

If you think it'd be best to wait for someone else to take them, I'll understand.

Your call, @Dcat.  We could get started right away if you think we could deal with me being somewhat MIA in the evenings and weekends.

Edited by darin3

2 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I will take them as well, but just know I'm only really active from 9am-4pm on weekdays.  If someone PM'ed me I could probably jump on and make a pick but it might take a couple hours.

If you think it'd be best to wait for someone else to take them, I'll understand.

Your call, @Dcat.  We could get started right away if you think we could deal with me being somewhat MIA in the evenings and weekends.

lets give it a little more time.  We are only going to get 2 rounds done anyway.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:35 AM, Dcat said:

I'll take AFCWest.

NFC South (7):

AFC East (8): jrokh

AFC North (6): green bean

Need ONE more participant.  We have under 2 weeks until the draft. We can just keep going with the mock until .a couple of hours before the real draft.

Ahhhhhhhh   My first post on this forum. Feels like cheating. I like it. 

I'm in and hope we can find another. 

OK... We are going to launch this thing.  I didn't plea for participants in every place I visit for nothing.

So here's what we will do.  We don't have a GM for the NFC South.  I will take Carolina's 2 picks.  Greenbeen will take Tampa's 2 picks. (Let's thank Greanbean for involuntarily volunteering).

I need someone else to take Falcons' 2 picks.  Also someone to pick up the Saints only pick, which is near the end of the 2d round.

@michaelredd9  how about Saints pick 2.30, which I hope to get to.  SUrely you can tak on a single little late 2nd round pick....  :pokey:

3 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Ahhhhhhhh   My first post on this forum. Feels like cheating. I like it. 

I'm in and hope we can find another. 

it's a fantasy football forum, so it's a bit limited.  And for the past couple of years... a quieter one.  

OK during the season, but fantasy oriented mostly.

:tweed: during the off-season.  Even in the 2 weeks leading to the draft!

42 minutes ago, Dcat said:

OK... We are going to launch this thing.  I didn't plea for participants in every place I visit for nothing.

So here's what we will do.  We don't have a GM for the NFC South.  I will take Carolina's 2 picks.  Greenbeen will take Tampa's 2 picks. (Let's thank Greanbean for involuntarily volunteering).

I need someone else to take Falcons' 2 picks.  Also someone to pick up the Saints only pick, which is near the end of the 2d round.

@michaelredd9  how about Saints pick 2.30, which I hope to get to.  SUrely you can tak on a single little late 2nd round pick....  :pokey:

I'll take the dirty birds if still needed.

7 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I'll take the dirty birds if still needed.

OK  jrkoh has the Falcons.

I'm not going to worry abbout the Saints because it's light years from 2.30.  Someone will join in for that.  In fact, I'm hoping as we get this moving, others who look in will want to jump in and we can start reducing the # of teams by giving some out.

More later.  I'm going to set up a pretty cool spreadsheet tonight. @GREENBEAN knows it well.  Just one big warning: the rankings by position are at least 2 months old if not older so mid April rankings have changed quite a bit.  Caveat Emptor.  Buyer beware.