Sign in to follow this  
KingRyb13

Keeper Advice

Alright, in my league if we keep a 1st rd player, we draft from their adp spot, so say if CMC is 3, the person keeping him picks from the 3 spot overall and cmc is the 3rd overall pick and their only 1st rd pick.

Anyway, I'm at the 4th overall if I don't keep a 1st round player, I'll be drafting one Saquon, Zeke, or Kamara, most likely Zeke

We're allowed 2 keeper selection, 10 Man Full PPR, All TD's are 6 pts

here are my options:

1st Rd - David Johnson (I would pick at the 10th spot instead of 4th if I keep him)

2nd Rd - Joe Mixon

3rd Rd - Julio Jones (last year that he's eligible to be kept)

4th Rd - Mike Evans

8th Rd - Sony Michel

10th Rd - Drew Brees

12th Rd - Adam Thielen (3 yrs of eligibility left)

15th Rd - Mike Williams

16th Rd - George Kittle (I'm a little superstitious when it comes to top TE's)

18th - Chris Godwin

Right now I have Evans and Thielen as my choices, however I'm still considering Julio, Kittle, and DJ

Any insight? Thanks in advance

I would go Kittle and Thielen. You get an advantage at the TE position pretty much every week. I put Kittle in the Kelce conversation and with Gronk retiring, the pool is thinner at the top. Plus 16th round has little effect if he busts. I just think Mixon is shaky but wouldn't fault you at keeping him. Just my opinion

Appreciate the both of you.  

I think it's narrowed it down to DJ, Evans, Thielen, and Kittle, if I had to choose this week

I would definitely keep Thielen.  Most bang for your buck there.

As for 2nd keeper, I'd lean towards Julio.  You get a solid RB with your 1st round pick on a better team than the Cardinals, so I would pass on DJ.  I'm not sure that Kittle can reproduce last seasons numbers again either.  As for Evans, I've just never been a fan overall - he's too inconsistent in my mind.

• Like 1