[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breakouts and busts

purplemonster

Alright fellas, who do you think is going to light it up this year?  I'm going kind of free-form just to see what pops into your mind.

I like DJ Moore

I love Chubb even with Hunt joining after 8 weeks. 

Not totally sold on Christian Kirk but would like to hear thoughts about Andy Isabella

Expecting big things from Josh Jacobs, he has a golden opportunity in Oakland

Gerald Everett becomes a surprisingly good TE  Cook feasts in NO.  I think Golladay turns into a blue chipper. Montgomery becomes the man in Chicago.  

Conversely I think Melvin Gordon starts breaking down or at least gets pushed into a heavy timeshare.  James Connor, Aaron Jones, Dalvin Cook disappoint. 

Derrick Henry has a career year. 

Players I am not sure about:  Derrius Guice, Antonio Brown, Godwin

Who do you think will bust out?

Edited by purplemonster

7 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That's a good one. I think Mike Williams will be Alshon Jeffrey 2.0

He's on a good offense across from Keenan Allen and now that Tyrell Williams is gone should get a lot of his targets.  I don't think Travis Benjamin is a huge threat to his workload.  Only thing I didn't love was he was very TD heavy last year which isn't usually that consistent year to year.  He doesn't seem to get many YAC.  But he is a big body so maybe he'll remain a big red zone target.  I owned him for part of the year and it was surprising how little he got used.  With more targets he could be very productive.

Also am not sure how much to expect from Hunter Henry.  I think I'll pass on him, but sounds like he could be good. 

Edited by purplemonster

• 3 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 7:59 AM, MustOfBeenDrunk said:

Mike Williams WR LAC is my breakout player  

John Ross WR CIN is my long shot to breakout player

To backtrack a bit on my intial reply, Ross was a target machine today.  He might be a great value dependent om Greens return.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1