Dcat

replacement owner for Keeper league needed

Posted (edited)

12 team Keeper league.  $200 entry. 4 -team championship playoff weeks 15 & 16.  Payouts: 1st: $1,000, 2nd: $500, 3rd: $450, 4th: $225 (also there is a consolation bracket for the 5th-8th place teams those weeks and the winner gets his entry fee back.)  

Starting lineups include: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, team defense and five IDP's (DL, LB,LB, DB, DB).

Each team can keep two players (max one RB)  it had drafted in previous years as rookies in a  "dynasty-style" keepers (no draft picks forfeited for keeping them).  Each team can also keep another one or two (optional) players in lieu of draft picks. 

The orphaned team has the following keeper options: Rookie Keepers requiring no draft picks: One of Gurley or Kerryon Johnson plus Thielen.  (The other of Guley/Johnson can be traded for picks or can be kept in lieu of a draft pick).  That is a GREAT combo for this league.

Edited by Dcat

Still looking? Do you use LeagueSafe or another third party site for the $?  What site do you run on?

Somebody did grab the spot.  We don't use or need League Safe because the elagues has been around for 17 years and the payments are sent to me and I send all the payouts.  Unfortunately, we are using Yahoo.  

I'll let you know of any other openings.  Thanks for asking.