[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kyle Rudolph

League_Champion

He's kind of slow as molasses.  I am not a huge fan to be honest.  But it depends on the contract structure.  If it is 9 million guaranteed I don't have a problem.  If it is 16 million it is too much.  I was hoping they'd just cut or trade him but maybe they want to run 2 TE sets with Irv Smith Jr.  I don't know.  Given our junky Oline they may want easy passes for Kirk.  A little puzzling if they guaranteed him much money but I am still waiting on full contract details. 

Edited by purplemonster

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I wouldn't sign him for 3 million. I don't think he brings anything to the table. Just sayin.

Not saying you're wrong, but look at what Eric Ebron did when he finally got out of Detroit. Rudolph isn't bringing much for the Vikings these days in their system and he's not getting younger - can't disagree with you there. I do wonder if a free agent signing would've been better for both parties.

I have him at 9th in fantasy scoring last year, even though he played all 16 games.  OJ Howard, Gronk, Evan Engram and others were not far behind and they missed multiple weeks.  And on a team that threw 63% of the time.  And now he has Irv Smith Jr who may take some snaps.  The O line may be better this year but he's not a super attractive fantasy candidate to me.