I noticed Brandon Bolden was ranked pretty high on the rankings, #20 overall and #1 back for NE. With James White not showing up at all. I'm very curious to hear anyone's opinion on what his prospects for this year are. I understand with Bill, anything is possible, however I find this one as an interesting topic of discussion. 

Would love to hear different thoughts on this. 

Thanks a lot everyone. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, theaftermath said:

I noticed Brandon Bolden was ranked pretty high on the rankings, #20 overall and #1 back for NE. With James White not showing up at all. I'm very curious to hear anyone's opinion on what his prospects for this year are. I understand with Bill, anything is possible, however I find this one as an interesting topic of discussion. 

Would love to hear different thoughts on this. 

Thanks a lot everyone. 

Is Sony Michel chopped liver now?

Edited by League_Champion

11 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Two differing opinions

Michel #11 RB

Michel overvalued

Ya, I'd tend to more agree with the overvalued. However, I've been so wrong with NE many times.

Any clue why TheHuddle.com puts Bolden at #20 overall? I've been trying to find anything that says he's been getting first team reps, or that something was said. Any thoughts at all on him? 

I don't really love any NE back.  James White, Michel, Burkhead, the new guy they drafted.  Maybe White for PPR but I don't play PPR

On 6/21/2019 at 3:50 PM, michaelredd9 said:

Bolden at 20?  That has to be a clerical error.

Yes it must. On my way...

Apparently in the new system, the player number for Brandon Boldin (who is not on the rankings) was swapped with James White. White is 20th currently in PPR. Michel remains 24 in PPR. Bolden can just suck it.

11 hours ago, DMD said:

Apparently in the new system, the player number for Brandon Boldin (who is not on the rankings) was swapped with James White. White is 20th currently in PPR. Michel remains 24 in PPR. Bolden can just suck it.

Haha. That's more like it. 

On 6/22/2019 at 6:59 PM, DMD said:

That's funny man. I did a few drafts on Draft.com and drafted him in the 18th round, because I had no clue if maybe someone knew something! How funny would it be if he ended up being the 20th best this year!? You know he will have that one game with like 3 Touchdowns tho! It's a given!