[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty rebuild trade

Trying to rebuild. 1/2 ppr Superflex. I have the 1.04. I’ve already traded for Boyd and Godwin and have Adams. This would allow me to get Haskins and Montgomery this year with a great pick next year. I already have Mahomes to go with Haskins. Am I crazy to get rid of Cook?

I get

2019 1.03

2020 1st top 3 projected

Valdez-Scantling 

I give

Cook

A Miller

5 hours ago, Benchwarmer said:

Trying to rebuild. 1/2 ppr Superflex. I have the 1.04. I’ve already traded for Boyd and Godwin and have Adams. This would allow me to get Haskins and Montgomery this year with a great pick next year. I already have Mahomes to go with Haskins. Am I crazy to get rid of Cook?

I get

2019 1.03

2020 1st top 3 projected

Valdez-Scantling 

I give

Cook

A Miller

If your in a total rebuild yes, it's a great trade for you. Don't worry about Cook. I don't love Haskins but if he's a throw in take it. The 2020 draft is gonna be strong. I'd even try for more assets if you can. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:37 AM, League_Champion said:

If your in a total rebuild yes, it's a great trade for you. Don't worry about Cook. I don't love Haskins but if he's a throw in take it. The 2020 draft is gonna be strong. I'd even try for more assets if you can. 

Hit the nail on the head, if you're rebuilding I would take this trade.