Sign in to follow this  
KingKelce

Picking at the turn

What’s your best advice for picking at the turn? I’m picking 10 in a 10 team ppr. Would you go wr-wr or wr-Kelce, depending on who falls or do you think this will hurt you too much at rb?  Reckon would have to settle for Devonta Freeman and Kerryon Johnson kind of combo with third and fourth round if I go receiver heavy. Surely Julio-Kelce, Julio-Thomas would be a great and safe way start your draft. 

Posted (edited)

My favorite spot to draft!

It's very cliche but go best available. You'd ideally like a RB/WR combo but the board doesn't always fall that way. However, you can do very well in that spot. Good luck! 

Edited by League_Champion

Cheers man. I just feels it drops away a bit after those first six rbs. I’m hesitant about taking Bell, Gurley. Think two of Julio-Thomas-Kelce would set me up nicely. Prefer them over Conner-Mixon, who have some doubts surrounding them. Would obviously love David Johnson/Gordon or Hopkins or Adams but unlikely they fall to me.

1 hour ago, KingKelce said:

Cheers man. I just feels it drops away a bit after those first six rbs. I’m hesitant about taking Bell, Gurley. Think two of Julio-Thomas-Kelce would set me up nicely. Prefer them over Conner-Mixon, who have some doubts surrounding them. Would obviously love David Johnson/Gordon or Hopkins or Adams but unlikely they fall to me.

Thomas/Kelce would be a nice score for sure