[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Picking at the turn

What’s your best advice for picking at the turn? I’m picking 10 in a 10 team ppr. Would you go wr-wr or wr-Kelce, depending on who falls or do you think this will hurt you too much at rb?  Reckon would have to settle for Devonta Freeman and Kerryon Johnson kind of combo with third and fourth round if I go receiver heavy. Surely Julio-Kelce, Julio-Thomas would be a great and safe way start your draft. 

Cheers man. I just feels it drops away a bit after those first six rbs. I’m hesitant about taking Bell, Gurley. Think two of Julio-Thomas-Kelce would set me up nicely. Prefer them over Conner-Mixon, who have some doubts surrounding them. Would obviously love David Johnson/Gordon or Hopkins or Adams but unlikely they fall to me.

1 hour ago, KingKelce said:

Cheers man. I just feels it drops away a bit after those first six rbs. I’m hesitant about taking Bell, Gurley. Think two of Julio-Thomas-Kelce would set me up nicely. Prefer them over Conner-Mixon, who have some doubts surrounding them. Would obviously love David Johnson/Gordon or Hopkins or Adams but unlikely they fall to me.

Thomas/Kelce would be a nice score for sure 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah someone might reach on someone. Last year in a 12 team PPR Kamara and Thomas both fell to me near the turn. People like to jump at weird players. I'd try for a RB/WR combo. If you opt for something else then that something better be Kelce lol. THe other thing too is the WR position holds its value into the 3rd/4th rounds. You might be able to land something like Bell/Kelce or two of Bell/Gurley/Mixon/Chubb/etc. at the turn and then land 2 of Cooks/Golladay/Cooper/Hilton/Keenan at the turn of the 3rd/4th. Just draft best available and you'll be good.