[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper question: Barkley, Mixon, Conner, or Chubb

k_23

Highly competitive 12 team ppr keep 1 for drafted round pick

only keep 1 player who would you pick?

Saquon Barkley for 1st round

Joe Mixon for 2nd round

James Conner 11th round

Nick Chubb 10th Round

Hard not to keep Saquon Barkley. Who would you keep.

I'd take Conner in the 11th.

Obviously Barkley is the best back, but you gain the most draft position with conner.  Who else are you going to pick in round 11 that will be a RB1 starter.  Keep your 1st round pick and grab another stud.

Edited by zips5000

13 hours ago, zips5000 said:

I'd take Conner in the 11th.

Obviously Barkley is the best back, but you gain the most draft position with conner.  Who else are you going to pick in round 11 that will be a RB1 starter.  Keep your 1st round pick and grab another stud.

Disagree. You can't be wrong when you draft the best player in the entire draft. Unless he's already drafting 1.01.

Edited by League_Champion

Connor and Chubb absolutely present value but they also have more risk.  Would still rather have the talent of Barkley easily.  Unless you are picking 1.01 or 1.02, I would not pass him up. 

I would go with chubb or Connor you have a 33% chance of getting a top 4 pick anyway netting production equal to Barkley. Even if you dont getting a rb 1 in the 10 or 11th moves your ceiling so much higher in my opinion 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 8:01 PM, Def. said:

Connor and Chubb absolutely present value but they also have more risk.  Would still rather have the talent of Barkley easily.  Unless you are picking 1.01 or 1.02, I would not pass him up. 

Agree with this.

The Projected keepers so far: E Elliott, Alvin Kamara, P Mahomes, G Kittle, C McCaffrey, P Lindsay, M Thomas, Davante Adams,

only other factor is are starting lineup weekly I forgot to mention: PPR league

1 qb, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1 flex(wr/rb) , 1 flex(te,wr,rb), 1 te, def/st, kicker

last year all top teams I finished 3rd had to top rbs.

i could get 2 top backs if I keep Conner/Chubb and 1st round pick 4, but hard to pass on Barkley... I am over thinking Thanks again for all the help.