Sign in to follow this  
Trojanmojo

IMPORTANT! Calling All Pirates.... We need more crew!

YARRRRRRRR!  Avast Privateers!  The season be upon us soon like a maelstrom but before we set sail, we need more privateers to join us for our maiden voyage.  We have 10 or so as of now but I haven’t had much luck getting more to join in the last 2-3 weeks.  Thus, I’m putting out a call for your assistance.  I ANY of you know of any folks who would be good candidates to join our league or have anyone already interested, please let me know asap.  I’d like to have the league filled by the first week of August – only 3 weeks away and we have 6 spots to fill! 

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!  Thanks all!

Cap'n Trojanmojo  

No more crew be needed for 2019.  The ships be full.  If ye' have intarrrrrrest in joining us for 2020, reply here or on the waiting list thread above. We can always use more pirates! 

I spoke too soon.  Looks like we're going to lose 2 owners due to Fantrax being the league site.  Thus, I'm going back to recruiting.  If anyone knows anyone who may be interested in joining this league let me know!  

Posted (edited)

Okay, we found a new owner to replace 1 of the 2 departing owners.  Welcome to Zerocool!  Thanks for joining Bud! 

Now we just need 1 more and we'll be full again.  

Edited by Trojanmojo

I am in some other leagues that use groupme

I will post about the opening there right now

Awesome.  We need 3 more now as I oversold the 16 team league...we now have 17 ships.... Sorry guys!  LOL 

35 minutes ago, Zerocool said:

I am in some other leagues that use groupme

I will post about the opening there right now

Here's some updated copy. If we can get to 20 teams I'll rewrite the rules for 2-10 team leagues.  

Posted (edited)

Alright.  I have solved this issue. One of arrrrrr owners will be moving from this league to a BOTH league I am commish of that needed another owner.  Thus, this league is now set at 16 teams and we'll move forward as is.  

Edited by Trojanmojo