[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumor: Ezekiel Elliott planning a training camp holdout

Wolverines Fan

Zeke will be signed by tonight and press conference is set. Zeke is back in Dallas. My info tells me this question was asked, "ask Zeke if he want's his mom to sit at the conference table with him"? So it's on and Zeke will be on the field Sunday. That is unless something goes horribly wrong but Jerry won't let that happen. Full team, game on. I am so excited. Love this time of year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Zeke will be signed by tonight and press conference is set. Zeke is back in Dallas. My info tells me this question was asked, "ask Zeke if he want's his mom to sit at the conference table with him"? So it's on and Zeke will be on the field Sunday. That is unless something goes horribly wrong but Jerry won't let that happen. Full team, game on. I am so excited. Love this time of year.

Good stuff. Although he's an Eagle killer I love watching the guy play. He's unbelievable. 

34 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Good stuff. Although he's an Eagle killer I love watching the guy play. He's unbelievable. 

Yep, just like I loved watching Westbrook and Montgomery but hate the Eagles. Great the season is back........Can't wait...

50 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

As a fellow Dallas fan, this comment adds to the excitement. Can’t wait for Sunday. 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

49 minutes ago, ChewyCalamari said:

posting for updates. carry on...….

Now that Ezekiel Elliott and Rocky Arcenaux have arrived in Dallas (other members of his representation came in earlier today), it's up to Arcenaux and the Cowboys brass to push this thing over the finish line, tonight. But it shouldn't take too much of a push.
3 mins ago

7 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Is this still happening? Momma doesn't like being made to wait!!!

20 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

6 years 90 mil according to Florio

• Cowboys signed Ezekiel Elliott to a six-year, $90 million contract extension.

The deal includes a whopping $50 million guaranteed. Zeke's $15 million annually not only surpasses Todd Gurley's previous league-high mark of $14.375 million per year, it officially makes the 24-year-old Cowboys star the league's all-time highest-paid runner and ties him to Dallas through the 2026 season. Archer reports Elliott will be on the field practicing Wednesday, but there's been no word on any limitations or timeshare as he settles back in post-Cabo holdout. Assuming he's good to go for Sunday, Elliott is a clear-cut top-five fantasy option in Dallas' season opener against the Giants.

Sep 4, 2019, 6:58 AM ET

•  

He gets his money the first 4 years for sure, but after that they can cut him if he gets injured, dinged up bad to where he is limited, not performing to meet annual cost, etc....

It's all about the guaranteed money.  A small bump in the per year to have the title "Highest Paid".