I am a member of an 8 team 1/2 PPR league.  I am more apt to stream a QB than take an early round QB (Mahomes, Luck, Rodgers or Watson).  I am torn on where I really want to target my QB:

Do I start around the 69th pick with Mayfield?  He's definitely a higher tier than any streamer.

Do I wait for a Winston, Goff, Prescott or Murray 105+ pick?  Or is that tier way too late for an 8 team league?

With that thought process should I focus on the tier of Wilson, Newton & Wentz 80-90s pick?  Are they streamers or keepers?

I've never been a early QB guy.  In my 12 man leagues, I am always the last to draft a QB and that usually doesn't happen until round 8 or 9.  In an 8 man league, I would definitely wait until later.

There is a lot more parity among QBs compared to the difference in the other positions.  

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:51 PM, PhillyCohen said:

I am a member of an 8 team 1/2 PPR league.  I am more apt to stream a QB than take an early round QB (Mahomes, Luck, Rodgers or Watson).  I am torn on where I really want to target my QB:

Do I start around the 69th pick with Mayfield?  He's definitely a higher tier than any streamer.

Do I wait for a Winston, Goff, Prescott or Murray 105+ pick?  Or is that tier way too late for an 8 team league?

With that thought process should I focus on the tier of Wilson, Newton & Wentz 80-90s pick?  Are they streamers or keepers?

Do teams draft 2 and 3 QB's to block those who wait from getting a decent QB?

In an 8 team league, I'd wait  until the very end for a QB and take Goff or streak QB's for the entire season.