[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I Overthinking?

Helpmeout

Draft is tomorrow, so it’s time to re-address this question. 

NON-PPR Scoring

I have the 3rd pick in the draft (Kamara is NOT available), assuming Barkley and CMC go 1 and 2, do I consider David Johnson or Hopkins at 3 considering Zeke is threatening a holdout?

Edited by Helpmeout

2 hours ago, Helpmeout said:

Early draft coming up

NON-PPR Scoring

I have the 3rd pick in the draft (Kamara is NOT available), assuming Barkley and CMC go 1 and 2, do I consider David Johnson or Hopkins at 3 considering Zeke is threatening a holdout?

I'd still go Zeke. I don't think he's holding out. He doesn't have much leverage. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In case you haven't drafted yet I'd definitely rule out Zeke. Last I read him and the Cowboys aren't even close. You won't win your fantasy league in round 1 but you can definitely lose it. Hopkins is safe but you can find top end talent at WR in rounds 2 and 3 so I'd take DJ if he's the best RB on the board. Better coaching, better QB and he's fully healthy. Let's not forgot what that guy can do!