innergee

$50 12 Team PPR Superflex Auction

Hello,

I will be commissioning another 12 team PPR Superflex auction league again this year. The details are as below:

Roster: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1Superflex, 1DS/T, 5 bench

Buy In: $50

Payouts:

1st: 400

2nd: 100

3rd: 50

4th: 50

Payments are managed in Leaguesafe with payouts being confirmed by majority vote at the end

Draft will be held Saturday August 17th at 5:00PM PDT. Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you the invite. Email is: inrgktg@gmail.com

I have 3 confirmed with a couple more invites sent out to prior members. However I am keeping the invites open to anyone else that wishes to join so if you are interested please reach out ASAP so I can get you in the league and confirm your spot.

4 confirmed with 7 other invites out to prior members. Bumping for the late night crowd

6 confirmed and prior invites out but no responses so there is still space if you are interested. Please reach out ASAP so I can confirm your spot.

email: inrgktg@gmail.com

bumping again for a new day. reach out to inrgktg@gmail.com if you are interested. Almost full!

Have 1 person who has yet to pay and is unreachable. So looking for 1 more team to fill out the league. Reach out if interested.

email: inrgktg@gmail.com

I would be interested if there is still a spot. troublezks@hotmail.com