Melotime7

32 Team NFL Style Dynasty League

Posted (edited)

My name is Chris and I run multiple fantasy sports leagues under the Five Points Fantasy Sports brand.  I decided to create a new start-up dynasty league centered around one main concept:  Each team is named after a real NFL team and each team starts with a roster of 42 players all from that team.  You can start with your favorite team filled with your favorite players.  I will leave a link to the scoring system below and a constitution is currently being created.  The restrictions will be: you must use the Spotrac.com site and select 42 players and have their salaries be less than the $189 million salary cap, and you must use at least 75% of your available cap during the season.  You get to pick the players you want within the position maximums.  You must have on your roster at the beginning of each season at least 15 players on your team IRL.  Lots more to come, but this league will be as real as possible while also sticking with something that is simplistic for the every day person to manage.  Below is a list of the available teams.  Half the league was taken in one day by current owners in my other leagues.  This is what is left:

Bengals

Giants

Titans

Redskins

Money will be handled by Fantrax Premium.  Entry fee will be $55 plus $2.50 for Fantrax fee.  IDPs will have a scoring bump to try and even out with offense.  A link below to survey the rules before joining.  Please ask any and all questions you want before joining.  Constitution will be done within next day or two.

https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/b9qkaotjjy8zgd00/rules

You can reply here or email me at csbaldwin3 @ gmail.com

Edited by Melotime7

Only 4 teams remaining!  Get in while you can!

The PITTSBURGH STEELERS just became available.  There are 4 teams that have yet to do anything.  So far this one has confirmed it was too much for him.  Let me know if you would like to take them.  Also posted in Rotoworld.com.... first come and pay, first serve.