[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Over/Under 9 wins for your team

Cowboyz1

11 hours ago, Big John said:

11-4 with 16 games?

Yep, Big John swoops in for the correction. Silly me. I was thinking we would win 11 games and lose 4 so that's what I went with because I was torn on sweeping the Eagles.

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'm going with 10 or 11, I know the early schedule is tough and lots of prime time pressure, but I have high hopes. 

Would love to see the browns good again, and the dog pound back to it's full fervor. Historic franchise. The NFL is always better with a solid Browns team in it. The certainly have the players to do damage.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 4:52 PM, stethant said:

I need a manual recount on this.  :lol:

Who are the 6 patsies that go down? Washington once or twice but then who are the other 4-5?

So let’s go with two wins in the division.  I like their chances against the bills, buccaneers, cardinals and dolphins.  And they are good for a shocking win somewhere maybe the Jets.  If Sheppard comes back for week one I like their offense and their defense is not horrible.  

Edited by Wpob

On 7/26/2019 at 5:12 PM, League_Champion said:

You mean over 10 losses right? 

Look just because the sun shined on the Eagles ass for once doesn't mean doddly manure. Wentz is not that good and your gonna wish Foles stayed.