[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Melvin Gordon, Todd Gurley, or Adam Thielen?

Cire52

I'm currently OTC with the 3.02 in an FFPC VP league. I had the 2nd pick and took CMC, followed it up with Kittle in the 2nd (TE premium) and could not believe both Gurley and Gordon are available with the 3.02. Thielen is under consideration as well. Who would you take and why?

24 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Gurley is clearly the high-risk high-reward pick so do you feel lucky? Personally, I'd pick Gurley and handcuff his backup later to mitigate my risk.

I agree.  It depends if you adhere to a handcuff strategy or not, some are very opposed, but at this value you have a potential top 5 rb.  Take Henderson at 6.11 to hedge your bet or 7.02 if you want to chance it.  He should be there if you're drafting now.

I would take Melvin because i think gurley wont last the full season and melvin only sits out 2 games at most. So i think melvin is a bit safer and you can also handcuff him similar to gurley. Plus they wont give gurley the same workload as previous years so i actually think melvin ceiling is higher if he plays 16