[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL or Fantrax

Trojanmojo

Guys, a heads up that we may end up on Fantrax if we fill out the league with 16 teams. The reason being is that this kind of league requires a deluxe league set up and the pricing on Fantrax is a lot less than that of Myfantasyleague.  MFL is charging $149.95 for this league (using a deluxe league setup) while Fantrax would charge $79.95.

IF we do NOT fill out all 16 teams and instead go with a 12 or 14 team league, we will drop promotion and relegation for this year and just go with a one league set up with one player pool.  In that case, this league's cost on MFL would go down to $69.95 and we'd probably just stay with MFL.

My goal is to lock the league size in by August 12-- 1 week before the draft. Until then let's recruit as aggressively as possible and try and fill this thing out!

If any of you feel strongly about using MFL even if it costs $70 more then post here and let me know your thoughts.  Thanks!

Cap'n Trojan

Edited by Trojanmojo

If you click this link you should be able to join the league. I’ve already got your team set up on the site so you just need to login and join. I’ve also emailed you a league invite so check your inbox.

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=gluv1mfcjyf62q8a&isSubmit=y

League ID is gluv1mfcjyf62q8a

password: arrrrrr

Edited by Trojanmojo

6 minutes ago, dug said:

and... do we each pay a portion or do we contribute to due that pay for the site?

Annotation 2019-08-01 112738.png

No, each owner is only responsible for the $60 league entry fee which is sent to me via PayPal. I will pay the entirety of the Fantrax $79.95 fee from the entry fees.

23 minutes ago, dug said:

did we pay you already?

(i cant remember)

Not yet. Once I round out the league here in the next few days I’ll be posting and email everyone payment info. 

35 minutes ago, Gullydog said:

I've never used fantrax.  Is it a decent website?  I would not be against everyone throwing in an extra 5 bucks to go to MFL

It's a good site.  I've used Fantrax for the last 7-8 years in my college league--which is also a deluxe league.  Pretty much works as well as MFL.  If we went with MFL at this point it would be $169.90 vs $79.95 for Fantrax.  I would vote personally for Fantrax given that you don't really get $90 more worth of bells and whistles on MFL.  

image.thumb.png.827baa6d7f4ee0133310e7563150c764.png

Edited by Trojanmojo