Sign in to follow this  
Big John

Derrick Henry in walking boot.

That's the last thing that the Titans offense needs. Or several of mine as well...

From ProFootball Talk:

On Friday, coach Mike Vrabel said the injury isn’t serious, describing Henry as “day to day.” On Saturday, Vrabel declined to provide an update, citing team policy.

2 hours ago, DMD said:

That's the last thing that the Titans offense needs. Or several of mine as well...

So you've been investing in Derrick Henry this year?  After 3 years in the league, he had 2 great games last December and you're buying?

Actually only on two or three teams so far and one was a non-PPR. And he fell in others. He has a great schedule this year and an offense that will finally ride him. It is as favorable a year for him as he has had. He is still going to be limited from a lack of catches though.

On 7/28/2019 at 8:21 AM, DMD said:

Actually only on two or three teams so far and one was a non-PPR. And he fell in others. He has a great schedule this year and an offense that will finally ride him. It is as favorable a year for him as he has had. He is still going to be limited from a lack of catches though.

I was totally wrong.  I hate running backs that don't get receptions.  But I will have to admit that Derrick Henry is special.

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, michaelredd9 said:

I was totally wrong.  I hate running backs that don't get receptions.  But I will have to admit that Derrick Henry is special.

Amen brother he is a BEAST