[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

List YOUR Top 10 RB's

56 minutes ago, ChewyCalamari said:

Keeping my eye out for DJ rankings... seems like everyone has him on their top 5. Took him last year lol enough said, right?! *tear*

Top 5 RB rankings, but I would probably take Adam's before him.

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Barkley

Zeke

CMC

Kamara

DJ

Chubb

Bell

Mixon

Gurley

Conner

This is pretty close to how I rank them.  I'm lower on gurley and slightly lower on DJ o/w pretty close.  I might sneak in Derrick Henry at the end.  I'm expecting big things from him this year.   I don't know that I would bump anyone off the list but he would be the next one.  I wasn't sure how to rank Bell until I heard how he showed up to camp. Sounds like he's in good shape and ready to roll so got to throw him in. Williams would be next after Henry

Edited by purplemonster

On 8/1/2019 at 2:10 PM, ChewyCalamari said:

Tis me... the artist formerly known as MrMomFister but the pansys from this forum reported my name so I had to change it....

Ugh I hate when that happens. People suck bro, to uptight. All my team names are a bit profane and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Lol

Oh but to answer your question it’s a little tough because of Zeke. I’ve seen a lot of RB’s holdout and then get hurt once they did play it’s like the Madden Curse, not to be confused with the Irish Curse, lol. For now in PPR i’d say with Barkley, CMC, and Kamara it’s more of a preference for who you more comfortable with. Zeke is 4th for me until his contract resolved and then it’s 

Johnson 

Mixon

Bell

Connor

Gurley 

Gordon

Gordon could get a boost if he’s traded 

On 8/2/2019 at 11:09 AM, Montana is da Man said:

Bell scares the hell out of me, out for a full season and on the Jets.  Sounds like a recipe for disaster.  however if he is going to be the 10th RB off the board, I'll probably end up taking him

Yeah im not a huge fan of his situation on the Jets but he's still insanely talented and versatile. I honestly don't mind him being out for a year. That was a year of rest for his body even though he is a season older. Hopefully that meant he got and will stay 100% healthy.