[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deciding Draft Order

JonnyNorse

I'm a commissioner and looking for a better way to determine draft order other than randomized by the host site.  What's the craziest way you've heard of to determine draft order?  I'm thinking of a college "pick'em" for the previous week with confidence points on 10 games.  BTW I know all the crazy ways from the show "The League" so you can leave those out.  

Thank you in advance. 

Each owner drops a marble off of a 10 story building. The marble to bounce 10 stories back into the palm of its owners hand gets first pick. The other team owners then set out to find their respective marbles. The order is set in the order the marbles are found. At this stage, you can really mix it up by dumping a 50 gallon drum full of slightly different colored marbles off of the 10th story of said building. Just so it’s fair. 

I would probably just draw from a hat though. 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...