[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown has frostbitten feet

Wolverines Fan

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

WE  are not telling him anything, his employer has requirements he has to meet to work for them, no different than many others. Want to smoke pot, well don't get caught or you may lose your job. Want to be a tackling dummy for 300 pound guys, then you must wear the certified safety equipment. Want to work on a construction site, hard hat and steel toe boots etc. 

Who the hell is AB to decide he gets to do whatever the hell he wants?

But hey, let get rid of all rules, just let people do whatever they want. Problem solved...

Jesus Hitler, calm down. It's his head, let him get busted up if that's what he wants. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Jesus Hitler, calm down. It's his head, let him get busted up if that's what he wants. 

Uh ..who is he to tell the entire league no? He should just retire. Sounds to me like he no longer has the desire to play at an elite level or he thinks Carr is a bag of manure he wants no part of... Even at a multi million dollar payment level. 

1 minute ago, boltnlava said:

Uh ..who is he to tell the entire league no? He should just retire. Sounds to me like he no longer has the desire to play at an elite level or he thinks Carr is a bag of manure he wants no part of... Even at a multi million dollar payment level. 

I agree. He doesn't want to play anymore. It's the beginning of the end for him. 

Last year, I drafted Josh Gordon

This year, I drafted Antonio Brown

I have a skill set of finding drama for my roster...

Crazy thing is I believe he will find no more avenues to challenge and be ready for game 1.  He has a lot of money riding to not play..

2 minutes ago, indyrckstar said:

Last year, I drafted Josh Gordon

This year, I drafted Antonio Brown

I have a skill set of finding drama for my roster...

Crazy thing is I believe he will find no more avenues to challenge and be ready for game 1.  He has a lot of money riding to not play..

He doesn't want to be there but he will be there. He's not missing a penny of that contract. 

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He doesn't want to be there but he will be there. He's not missing a penny of that contract. 

I hope so.  I feel like my team is loaded this year.  Projected to score highest in the league.  I need AB to play and make it a reality.  

As soon as we start seeing a decline of his playing ability (when he gets older in age), he will never get the opportunities like now.  All of his foolishness yet #1 in TDs, Yards, receptions, etc.. for the last several years.  

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

It's his head, let him get busted up if that's what he wants. 

The problem is " his head" becomes the NFL and nflpa's problem after he retires and sues for damages. I'm with you, let him wear it and any other player as long as they sign legal documents waiving their employer and union if future liability. 

35 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

The problem is " his head" becomes the NFL and nflpa's problem after he retires and sues for damages. I'm with you, let him wear it and any other player as long as they sign legal documents waiving their employer and union if future liability. 

Exactly. And it's MORE of a liability now. If he gets hurt wearing the helmet that the NFL FORCED him to wear then what? If he wants jelly brains when he's 50 so be it. And how does he know if the new helmets are safer? Why, because the NFL says so? Please 

Edited by League_Champion

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

If he gets hurt wearing the helmet that the NFL FORCED him to wear then what? If he wants jelly brains when he's 50 so be it. And how does he know if the new helmets are safer? Why, because the NFL says so? Please 

Then he's covered. He doesn't know, but the organization that certifies them knows and that certification isnt just the league making it up. Its based on the standards that the League AND the PA agreed to after millions were invested in research. One of the very few things they've ever agreed to.

End of the day his gripe should be with his union not the league. 

1 minute ago, Gourdeau said:

Then he's covered. He doesn't know, but the organization that certifies them knows and that certification isnt just the league making it up. Its based on the standards that the League AND the PA agreed to after millions were invested in research. One of the very few things they've ever agreed to.

End of the day his gripe should be with his union not the league. 

He needs to worry about them T-Rex feet and not what helmet he's not gonna use. I don't care if he gets yoked up on the 50 yard line if that's what he wants. 

15 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Exactly. And it's MORE of a liability now. If he gets hurt wearing the helmet that the NFL FORCED him to wear then what? If he wants jelly brains when he's 50 so be it. And how does he know if the new helmets are safer? Why, because the NFL says so? Please 

Nobody is FORCING him to do anything. Your employer says "you must wear this safety gear to work us" you decide if you want to work for them or not. 

AB doesn't know manure and you know even less. He is acting like a petulant child and needs to be bitch slapped. 

(PS  No I will not calm dawn, so don't bother telling me, and stop defending this loser, it makes you look beyond foolish)

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Nobody is FORCING him to do anything. Your employer says "you must wear this safety gear to work us" you decide if you want to work for them or not. 

AB doesn't know manure and you know even less. He is acting like a petulant child and needs to be bitch slapped. 

(PS  No I will not calm dawn, so don't bother telling me, and stop defending this loser, it makes you look beyond foolish)

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Nice shootin' Tex!

17 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Haha, why do you give a crap if he Humpty Dumpties himself on national TV? You are so easy to get fired up. I own you Steven, call me Dad 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Haha, why do you give a crap if he Humpty Dumpties himself on national TV? You are so easy to get fired up. I own you Steven, call me Dad 

You don't own squat, you're just a loud mouth who posts tons of nonsense. Never should have taken you off my ignore list, back you go.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, boltnlava said:

I am so sad right now. :sad:

No one caught my Ghostbusters reference.  What is wrong with you people? 

Humanity is lost... I need to get back to the future. Marty! Fire up the Delorean!

You got old like the rest of us pardner. These young wankers around here....sheeesh....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, boltnlava said:

I am so sad right now. :sad:

No one caught my Ghostbusters reference.  What is wrong with you people? 

Humanity is lost... I need to get back to the future. Marty! Fire up the Delorean!

I got it nicely done.... Doc ;)

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe