[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown has frostbitten feet

Wolverines Fan

30 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

I'm not buying this frostbite excuse.  He has a foot fungus.  He is vain and so he is super embarrassed.  And his teammates are probably a little freaked out sharing the showers with his fungi feet.  This whole scenario is on Hard Knocks to further his embarrassment.

SS2.JPG.7230d02b2662bbcfcdb423f79114ebb3.JPG

• Like 2

On 8/6/2019 at 6:41 PM, Wolverines Fan said:

Does cryo injury potentially void his contract? Starting to wonder if the Raiders still like this guy as much as they did a few months ago. 

19 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

This whole scenario is on Hard Knocks to further his embarrassment.

Off topic but I also found it interesting and somewhat embarrassing for AB (not that he cares) that his kid asked him " where is Roethlisberger" His kid is like 4. For a 4 year old to remember Ben's name, you would think that he would have to have a connection and one of AB's bullmanure complaints against Ben was that he never took time to know his family. 

10 hours ago, mitpdub said:

Does cryo injury potentially void his contract? Starting to wonder if the Raiders still like this guy as much as they did a few months ago. 

Buddy of mine and I had a chat about that yesterday. If he was prescribed that therapy by training staff then I think it should be deemed football related. But lets assume it wasn't football related, I think they'd be starting off on the wrong foot (pardon the pun) not paying him. Knowing AB's persona, that would be a recipe for disaster. 

8 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Buddy of mine and I had a chat about that yesterday. If he was prescribed that therapy by training staff then I think it should be deemed football related. But lets assume it wasn't football related, I think they'd be starting off on the wrong foot (pardon the pun) not paying him. Knowing AB's persona, that would be a recipe for disaster. 

Seems like Gruden has cooled on AB publicly, maybe its for the cameras, but his prized FA is turning into a high priced dud. Nobody is bigger than Gruden on his team. I’d like to see AB on the masked singer or another reality show during preseason to see what happens. 

5 hours ago, mitpdub said:

Seems like Gruden has cooled on AB publicly, maybe its for the cameras, but his prized FA is turning into a high priced dud. Nobody is bigger than Gruden on his team. I’d like to see AB on the masked singer or another reality show during preseason to see what happens. 

He was on that damn show last year lol