[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown has frostbitten feet

Wolverines Fan

2 hours ago, mitpdub said:

Maybe his brain was frozen too:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Antonio Brown has told the Raiders he will "not play football again" if the league does not allow him to wear his preferred helmet.

I wonder if the Steelers miss AB. :lol:

8 hours ago, Shaft said:

This is sad because despite his idiosyncraties, the dude had a legitimate shot at a hall of fame career. I'm not so sure now.

TO was the same, probably worse, but got in eventually. TOs numbers are incredible though. 

29 minutes ago, mitpdub said:

TO was the same, probably worse, but got in eventually. TOs numbers are incredible though. 

We have to see AB produce with another QB. TO produced with multiple QBs with consistency and longevity.

19 hours ago, mitpdub said:

Now he’s got the Juice involved:

OJ Twitter

I think invoking OJ into any conversation is sort of like Hitler. It means it has all gone irretrievably south. And in this case, it was the actual OJ no less.

This situation is absolutely jaw-dropping.

On 8/10/2019 at 6:36 AM, Shaft said:

This is sad because despite his idiosyncraties, the dude had a legitimate shot at a hall of fame career. I'm not so sure now.

I would argue (based on numbers) he is already a hall of famer.  Dude had a legitimate shot of being the 2nd best WR of all time.

5 hours ago, TRILL said:

I would argue (based on numbers) he is already a hall of famer.  Dude had a legitimate shot of being the 2nd best WR of all time.

That's all it would be,  is an argument. There is a backlog of receivers (i.e. Holt, Bruce, Wayne, Smith, Johnson, Megatron, etc.) who want to get into the hall of fame. A. Brown is a great receiver, but he still has a lot to prove to make it to the hall of fame. 

Edited by Shaft

I may be taking him off my board now.., 

8/18

Mike Mayock just came over to us with a statement, that Antonio Brown is not in Raiders camp over frustration with his helmet issue. 

Mayock said the Raiders have been supportive but have exhausted options. They need to know, per Mayock, “if he’s all-in or all-out.”