dabears70

$30 Yahoo PPR league using Leaguesafe

What's up guys? So i'm trying to get at least 10 players but would go to 12 if that many wanted to join and right now have 4 players so obviously need at least 6 more. 

So it's a PPR league with extra scoring, no kickers and no trades allowed.I only want people who will stay active and show up to set lineups every week even if it's week 10 or 11 and you're already out of the playoff race i want you to still at the very least set your lineup every week so it keeps it fair for everyone. It's a $30 buy in through Leaguesafe and the payouts will be, 1st--$200, 2nd--$70, 3rd--$30 and that's if it's 10 players but if we do make it 12 then it will be, 1st--$200, 2nd--$110, 3rd--$50. I'll post the link to pay at Leaguesafe once the league is filled.

1--QB

2--WR

2--RB

1--TE

1--Flex W/R

2--Flex W/R/T

1--defense

6--Bench

1--IR

I'm just looking for a good fun league guys with no BS which is why i decided to not allow trades so we don't have to deal with people attempting to make one sided trades or whatever else. I'm even open to discussion on making any small changes to the way things are set if everyone can agree on it. Like i have the draft set right now for August 18th at 12:00pm but if we're not filled by that time or it doesn't work for everyone then i'm open to discuss changing it to a date and time that works for everyone. Post your email address if you want me to send you the link to go join so you can at least go check out the settings and see if you're good with them or not and if you're not then simply delete your team or let me know you want out and i'll delete it because just by joining doesn't lock you in, that comes after we fill the league and i post the Leaguesafe link and you pay your buy in.

Thanks all

We actually filled the league last night but if you've ever ran or even been in any cash leagues when it's a bunch of people you found in these forums then you know the issue is to get everyone to pay their buy ins which i'm using LeagueSafe for. I set the date for last day to pay for 9/16/19 (next Friday) and the draft is 9/18/19 so i'd love to have you standing by just in case a team or teams haven't made their payment by the 16th then i can remove them and throw you a email to see if you can jump right in. I'm gonna do it anyway if someone doesn't pay up so if you can stand by then please do.

I put the month as 9 but meant 8 for August when i posted the date of the draft and the date for the last day to pay. 

Same thing as i told Legalgator who posted above you, the deadline i set for everyone to have their payments made at LeagueSafe is 8/16/19 which is Fri so if by then there's people that haven't paid then they'll get booted and i'll definitely keep you in mind but you'd be after Legalgator. As of now only 4 maybe 5 people have paid so if you could stand by then that would be great but i can't just boot anyone out now because i've already told everyone they have until the 16th to pay.

Thanks

On 8/11/2019 at 11:35 AM, Legalgator said:

Ok let me know I’ll stand by in case you lose anyone

Hey just sent you an invite to my league to your email so please either join and pay the buy in ASAP or let me know if you can't still join ASAP so i can move on to the next guy waiting.

Thanks and hope you can join.

So we have two guys that didn't make their payment by the deadline i gave them of 8:00pm tonight so we need two people who can join the league and be ready to pay right away at LeagueSafe cause the draft is this Sunday. It's gonna be a good fun league. Send me your emails right away so i can send you the links.

Thanks