[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zeke?

wfbdan

Yahoo writers think Jerry is more likely to make a deal than not. He just has that reputation. That said, still risky. I personally am staying away from Zeke & Gordon. Too much risk for a 1st round pick. No thanks. Others would put their confidence in the odds of a contract signing. At number 7 there are many options available.

3 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

100% agree with @League_Champion, he is going to be a Cowboy before week 1.  I have a draft the night before the first Thursday game and he'll be the #1 pick in that draft.  If by some miracle he makes it to you at #7, you take him.

The odds are decent that he will sign, but should we really act as if it has already happened? Very dangerous I think. 

20 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

The odds are decent that he will sign, but should we really act as if it has already happened? Very dangerous I think. 

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Agree, we are speculating. But I see no scenario where he's not signed. He wants money and they NEED an RB. Jerrah's got this.

Agree, it's 100% speculation.  But I can't see him not signing.  and If he falls to me in drafts where I'm drafting 6th or below, I'm taking the risk and drafting him

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, League_Champion said:

They've got a lot of mouths to feed in Dallas. As important as Zeke is I think they need to get Dak taken care of first and then worry about Zeke. If he wants North of Gurley money I think he's in for a rude awakening. And if I'm Jerrah there's no way I'm paying Dak top 5 money. 

Dak is only asking for $40 million a season