Recommended Posts

Hey Everyone

 

 I have a draft Saturday. Full PPR. If Zeke falls to 7 would you take him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yahoo writers think Jerry is more likely to make a deal than not. He just has that reputation. That said, still risky. I personally am staying away from Zeke & Gordon. Too much risk for a 1st round pick. No thanks. Others would put their confidence in the odds of a contract signing. At number 7 there are many options available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No doubt take him at 7. But he won't be there. He's not missing any time. I promise you Jerrah will get him signed. It may not be Gurley money but they'll get it done. Neither one has leverage. Zeke is on the books for 2 more years and the Cowboys are toast without Elliott. Pick your poison.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% agree with @League_Champion, he is going to be a Cowboy before week 1.  I have a draft the night before the first Thursday game and he'll be the #1 pick in that draft.  If by some miracle he makes it to you at #7, you take him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

100% agree with @League_Champion, he is going to be a Cowboy before week 1.  I have a draft the night before the first Thursday game and he'll be the #1 pick in that draft.  If by some miracle he makes it to you at #7, you take him.

 

Amen Brother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

100% agree with @League_Champion, he is going to be a Cowboy before week 1.  I have a draft the night before the first Thursday game and he'll be the #1 pick in that draft.  If by some miracle he makes it to you at #7, you take him.

The odds are decent that he will sign, but should we really act as if it has already happened? Very dangerous I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

The odds are decent that he will sign, but should we really act as if it has already happened? Very dangerous I think. 

 

Agree, we are speculating. But I see no scenario where he's not signed. He wants money and they NEED an RB. Jerrah's got this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

Agree, we are speculating. But I see no scenario where he's not signed. He wants money and they NEED an RB. Jerrah's got this.

I hope so! For fantasy purposes but also selfish reasons. Go Cowboys :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

The odds are decent that he will sign, but should we really act as if it has already happened? Very dangerous I think. 

 

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

Agree, we are speculating. But I see no scenario where he's not signed. He wants money and they NEED an RB. Jerrah's got this.

 

Agree, it's 100% speculation.  But I can't see him not signing.  and If he falls to me in drafts where I'm drafting 6th or below, I'm taking the risk and drafting him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've got a lot of mouths to feed in Dallas. As important as Zeke is I think they need to get Dak taken care of first and then worry about Zeke. If he wants North of Gurley money I think he's in for a rude awakening. And if I'm Jerrah there's no way I'm paying Dak top 5 money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm avoiding Zeke and Gordon. No sense in taking a risk in the first round. Let someone else take it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, League_Champion said:

They've got a lot of mouths to feed in Dallas. As important as Zeke is I think they need to get Dak taken care of first and then worry about Zeke. If he wants North of Gurley money I think he's in for a rude awakening. And if I'm Jerrah there's no way I'm paying Dak top 5 money. 

 

Dak is only asking for $40 million a season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.