[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Conner or Chubb?

k_23

They are saying Jaylen Samuels has been stellar in OTA's and camp and may cut into some of Conner's work. I like the volume he is going to get. Chubb is going to be the one and only guy until week 9 when Hunt comes back. But after missing nine weeks, I don't think he steals as much as everyone thinks. That's a lot of rust to shake off, and if Chubb is performing and they are winning, they won't screw with that formula. 

I'd go with Chubb.

1 hour ago, stenv010 said:

They are saying Jaylen Samuels has been stellar in OTA's and camp and may cut into some of Conner's work. I like the volume he is going to get. Chubb is going to be the one and only guy until week 9 when Hunt comes back. But after missing nine weeks, I don't think he steals as much as everyone thinks. That's a lot of rust to shake off, and if Chubb is performing and they are winning, they won't screw with that formula. 

I'd go with Chubb.

Chubb all day 

I'm leaning Conner, better chance as consistent touches; established offense.  Until a 2nd WR proves consistent, Conner should improve his receptions this year.

CLE has a lot of options at RB to share time or situational. CLE is bleeding great talent this year and should a great year compared to a long history of misery. 

2 hours ago, XFlash said:

CLE has a lot of options at RB to share time or situational. CLE is bleeding great talent this year and should a great year compared to a long history of misery. 

Who are the other options at RB that are threatening a time share?  The Duke just got traded, Hunt is out until week 9. 

• Haha 1

Chubb all day. I wouldn’t even consider drafting Conner. I think he may be a bust. I don’t like Smith-Schuster or Conner. I don’t mind taking McDonald or Moncrief later on because of the value but I think Pittsburgh is going to hit the wall this year. It’s a perfect storm of players getting past their prime (Ben) and losing integral pieces over the past few years. They’ve been competitive for a really long time. Trust me I know (I’m a Ravens fan). But I seriously see them having a down year and I don’t think they’re going to be able to get it done on the ground.