[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team

It was a snake draft. Standard league. 

Is it worth trading away henry or jones? I have a flex play (sorry if I forgot to mention). I can post the rest of the teams down, I don't feel like I am out of the top half of the league. I felt like Newton is last year's Luck (maybe better) and b/w Ridley and Kirk I was hoping to get ok wr2.   

So coming out the draft I thought this lineup matched pretty much any team in my league, but maybe I'm wrong:

Newton

Kamara

Jones

Juju

Ridley (or Kirk - depending on matchup, but I also think air raid will be nice)

Henry

Njoku (or burton depending on matchups/health)

Gostkowski

Chargers

From there I thought bench was pretty decent too. I think Miles Sanders will start in Philly (maybe not right away but that view may be pessimistic) and Duke Johnson could be nice. Also I agree with the Mattiason comment. Terry will start in Was (but I could pickup Keke coutee). 

I also don't know if I see a clear path to getting an upgrade at wr - the league drafts well imo so I think most people have holes.

rostergrid2.thumb.JPG.f5679078040a3e9ae6c28e1e66a1e801.JPGrostergrid1.JPG

2019fantasydraft.JPG

Edited by ThwiqChuckles

Looking at those teams the first thing I saw was a potential trade offer to Rack City Ramses. I'd offer Ridley/Jones for AB/Michel as a starting point. See if he'd bite. He literally has no reliable running backs and 3 good receivers. Or see if you could get Golladay for relatively cheap. Maybe Derrick Henry for Golladay straight up. Either way you need WR help imo.

Edited by AJN15

I absolutely love your team. I’m in a ten man PPR and if I walk away with a roster close to that I’ll be happy. Love Kamara, Jones, Ridley, Kirk, Newton and Njoku. Not crazy about Smith-Schuster and Henry but could be totally wrong about them. Their upside is undeniable. A-

Newton won't be on any of my teams, just not a fan.

RB's are good and some upside there with Sanders. 

WR I see as the biggest issue. Not sure why you're drafting McClaurin as your WR4. I would have gone someone more dependable or a later round breakout player like Curtis Samuel, Dede Westrbook or James Washington.  

8 hours ago, Highnuck said:

I absolutely love your team. I’m in a ten man PPR and if I walk away with a roster close to that I’ll be happy. Love Kamara, Jones, Ridley, Kirk, Newton and Njoku. Not crazy about Smith-Schuster and Henry but could be totally wrong about them. Their upside is undeniable. A-

Juju is far past having some upside. He is proven top tier talent. Top 10. What am I missing here? 

He is one piece I do like about the roster.

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

My problem with AB is that he has a far worse offense and qb now. Not to mention all the craziness going on with him rn, he is a player i want to avoid. Also, Golladay for Henry is really just a side grade as I'm just switching my flex from Henry to him, and I feel like Henry has higher potential (look at his end of season last year). @bukemdown those players were way gone by the time I drafted Terry. My other option was Keke Coutee, but I feel like Terry has huge upside (Gruden is considering putting him as the #1 rn, and it's just camp - plus he has a connection with haskins, who should eventually start). Idk if you guys watch Brett Kollman on youtube (his football breakdown channel is insane) and he's a big reason why I'm buying into Terry. 

The facts year in and year out are that rookie WR's under perform. Never mind one that doesn't even make my magazine's top 10 list

1. Brown Ten

2. Metcalf Sea

3. Hardeman KC

4. D Samuel SF

5. Brown BAL

6. Harry NE

7. Butler ARZ

8. Johnson PIT

9. Isabella ARZ

10. Boykin BAL

10 hours ago, ThwiqChuckles said:

My problem with AB is that he has a far worse offense and qb now. Not to mention all the craziness going on with him rn, he is a player i want to avoid. Also, Golladay for Henry is really just a side grade as I'm just switching my flex from Henry to him, and I feel like Henry has higher potential (look at his end of season last year). @bukemdown those players were way gone by the time I drafted Terry. My other option was Keke Coutee, but I feel like Terry has huge upside (Gruden is considering putting him as the #1 rn, and it's just camp - plus he has a connection with haskins, who should eventually start). Idk if you guys watch Brett Kollman on youtube (his football breakdown channel is insane) and he's a big reason why I'm buying into Terry. 

Theres not a single person that can convince me that AB is a worse WR2 than Ridley

I like your team.  A bit confused why 15 players but I know there are lots of differing settings.  Assuming this is non-PPR standard scoring head to head I think it is a decent team.  I really like your RBs.  I believe Duke Johnson might be a pleasant surprise too.  I would be concerned with WR depth and a backup QB but no team is perfect.  I took the liberty of plugging your roster into a "rate my team" at another site and here was their take on it:

==============================================

Make no mistake about it: this team is about strength at the running back position. And we think it will be among the top teams in the league. Somewhere Emmitt Smith is smiling.

Nonetheless, we'd be remiss if we didn't at least mention the relative lack of strength at quarterback and receiver. These are usually survivable weaknesses, but we'd feel better if we knew you were committed to zealously scouring the waiver wire for this year's emergent players at QB and WR. Getting a breakout player at one or both of those positions would take your already-good team to the next level.

Players we particularly like on this team include Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones, and Duke Johnson. We have all these guys ranked ahead of where they are typically being drafted.

Bottom line: 

• With great inseason management, we think you have about a 75 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With good inseason management, we think you have about a 65 percent chance of making the playoffs.
  • With average inseason management, we think you have a 49 percent chance of making the playoffs.