Mdeckeratp

$100 Yahoo 12-Man PPR League drafting Friday 8/16 @ 9:00 PM CST

Several spots left in a Yahoo $100 Leaguesafe buy-in 12-man ppr league. The league has been opened up to 18, but will only be taking the first 12 that pay. Looking to fill tonight or tomorrow and use fftoolbox to randomize the draft order so we will all know what our draft position is ahead of the draft. Draft is set for Friday 8/16 @ 9:00 PM CST.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/408611/invitation?key=210dd508a79294c2&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=28d24730c84f61de

Please feel free to let me know If you should have any questions.

$750/$350/$100 - I usually run a separate leaguesafe account with a winner take all $25 buy in for the regular season points leader for those that want in on it as well.  

I tried to join the yahoo link but it won't let me it says 

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

Give me about 15 minutes. I'm going to go through and start removing teams that haven't paid, but have to cross check with Leaguesafe to make sure I'm removing the right people.