[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where Do I Go With This Roster?

NY98Yank

I am in the second year of a 14 team SF PPR dynasty league. I am a novice to say the least though gaining experience. Looking for any advice on this roster as feel like I am at a stand still; it isn't good enough to win but also not at the bottom (clear division of haves and have nots and I am kind of middling). 

QBs: Watson, Luck, Brisset, Grier, Sudfeld

RBs: Lindsay, L. Miller, J Samuels, D. Foreman, D Guice, R Penny, A Mattison, P Barber

WRs: M Thomas, C Godwin, T Lockett, N Harry, D Samuel, D Hamilton, D Cain, D Robinson (KC), J Meyers

TEs: N Fant, V McDonald, D Waller, J Witten

Draft Picks: All my own plus one extra in each round (1-3) in 2020

RB is my glaring weak spot. I have been unable to deal someone like Lockett for someone more serviceable than Miller/Lindsay. Was hoping to be able to acquire Freeman or Carson to have both sides of DEN/SEA but both owners are asking for exorbitant amounts.

Do I just let this ride to a middling year and hope that my six picks are able to replenish the RB position to get myself back next year or do I go drastic and try and sell someone like Thomas to build more consistent depth across all spots? 

Any advice appreciated

I would see what teams have a large amount of RBs, and offer them a top WR or QB (depending on their team makeup) so it's beneficial for both. Barber will get more touches this year, plus Tampa's o-line is already better, and Lindsay might actually produce again (even though that split scares me), so just adding even one very good RB will help tremendously, I think.