[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League status

DMD

The following people have not claimed their team for this year:

League 3

Alchico

League 2

The Retired Irish One (out)
 Opie
Caveman_Nick
Wolverines Fan (out)

I am considering folding the 8-team league into the openings on the 12-team leagues.

I will start adding new owners on Friday.

League 1

League 2

League 3

34 minutes ago, jweed said:

How to I get added as a team? What is cost?

Thanks

Lol - it's free brother.  Just have to be a member of the forums.  It's a very slow, sometimes painfully slow draft of 24 rounds.  Draft a team of 24 players and that's all you do.  No trading, no in season drops/pickups, no setting a lineup.  Just draft, and every week the site will automatically submit your best lineup base on who scored the most points (and 2nd most points) at that players respective position. 

the cost is free.  Winner gets a free ride to the Huddle next season.  I'm enjoying my free ride this season!!!  :)

How do you join?  Presumably there will be a few people not come back and register their team again this season, so tomorrow DMD will open it up to anyone who wants in, first come first serve. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Lol - it's free brother.  Just have to be a member of the forums.  It's a very slow, sometimes painfully slow draft of 24 rounds.  Draft a team of 24 players and that's all you do.  No trading, no in season drops/pickups, no setting a lineup.  Just draft, and every week the site will automatically submit your best lineup base on who scored the most points (and 2nd most points) at that players respective position. 

the cost is free.  Winner gets a free ride to the Huddle next season.  I'm enjoying my free ride this season!!!  :)

How do you join?  Presumably there will be a few people not come back and register their team again this season, so tomorrow DMD will open it up to anyone who wants in, first come first serve. 

oh, nice prize for winning.

I won league #3 last year, but paid for this season already.

Credit?

• DMD locked and unpinned this topic