[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is Matt Ryan going in 10-team leagues?

turbotooslow

Matt Ryan has an insane schedule in which 15 (might be 14?) of the 16 weeks of fantasy football (week 17 most of our leagues don't play) he plays in a dome. His numbers are great in domes and I like his weapons this year more than I have in a while. I'm also keeping Julio...

Just wondering where you guys have seen him go? Would love to get him in the 9th or after...

His ADP is around pick 69 as the 6th QB off the board, which in a 10 team league is late 7th round.

Depends on your leagues draft tendencies, so it's possible you could get him in the 9th. Better gauge would be to see where the top 3-4 QBs go in your draft and know that you'll likely have to take him in the next round or so after the 4th one goes if you really want him.

I gotta tell ya, that's a good bit of information right there. I didn't have Matt Ryan on my radar but he is now. Tough matchup week one vs Vikes and week 16 (championship week) vs Jags. Rest of season with all those domes looks good, including week 6 vs Cardinals before Peterson is back from injury (presumably) and with their other starting CB going down last night. 

I love Ryan this year. It's 14 dome games. One bummer is that the 2nd TB game is week 17. O-line looked terrible last night and Ryan got beat up; not sure they're going to be as conservative on offense as the experts believe.

If imagine he'll go in the 7th rd or so.

2 hours ago, Rbrown said:

I gotta tell ya, that's a good bit of information right there. I didn't have Matt Ryan on my radar but he is now. Tough matchup week one vs Vikes and week 16 (championship week) vs Jags. Rest of season with all those domes looks good, including week 6 vs Cardinals before Peterson is back from injury (presumably) and with their other starting CB going down last night. 

Right? Saw that bit on the fantasy football subreddit on Reddit. Would love to grab him at good value this year.