[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K Murray and Winson at QB

BradleyM

Winston will be a good fantasy QB again this year. That D is terrible and there is no running game to speak of.

I'm not huge on Murray but I do think he'll have some absolutely huge games peppered in this year, kinda like Trubisky last year. I think he'd be a good best ball league QB.

Murray is at the Giants week 7 (Winston's bye). Could be a good matchup if you hold onto him until then.

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

If you can deal with games where Winston throws 1 TD and 4 Int's, you'll be fine.  he'll throw for 300 years plenty of times this year but he'll implode a couple of weeks too

I'm hoping his awesome camp means less of those games, plus they don't have a backup like Fitz to bring out in the 2nd half, which IIRC was when he really had a bad game from a fantasy perspective. Giving him a whole 2nd half in those games this year should mean much better floor, yeah?

18 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

I'm hoping his awesome camp means less of those games, plus they don't have a backup like Fitz to bring out in the 2nd half, which IIRC was when he really had a bad game from a fantasy perspective. Giving him a whole 2nd half in those games this year should mean much better floor, yeah?

Yeah, I hope he does well.  I am taking QBs late in every draft and he is one of them