Sign in to follow this  
HunterFantasyLM

10 Team Yahoo .5 PPR ($150 Leaguesafe)

Posted (edited)

What you need to know!!!

Draft: Live Standard Online Draft on Saturday, August 31st at 9:00PM ET. Draft order randomly determined using "FFtoolbox" random draft generator once all payments are collected.

Leaguesafe Payouts (Majority Approval): 1st- $750, 2nd- $450, 3rd- $150, Most Total Points during regular season- $150.

Playoffs: 6 teams (Weeks 14,15,16).

Scoring: 0.5PPR with fractional scoring.

Roster: (QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,FLEX, D/ST,K, B,B,B,B,B,B,B). (16 player rosters).

Complete League Settings can be viewed here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/959185/settings

Please leave email address if interested and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Edited by HunterFantasyLM

We are half full. If interested please let me know and I will be sure to get back to you or send you an invite as soon as I can!

u dont like FAAB for waiver wire pickups... other than that I really like the league I just don't like continual rolling. Good luck with your league

Still have room for two owners. Also, 7 out of 10 members have paid so we are close to closing. If you're interested, please let me know and I will invite you as soon as possible.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:37 PM, HunterFantasyLM said:

What you need to know!!!

Draft: Live Standard Online Draft on Saturday, August 31st at 9:00PM ET. Draft order randomly determined using "FFtoolbox" random draft generator once all payments are collected.

Leaguesafe Payouts (Majority Approval): 1st- $750, 2nd- $450, 3rd- $150, Most Total Points during regular season- $150.

Playoffs: 6 teams (Weeks 14,15,16).

Scoring: 0.5PPR with fractional scoring.

Roster: (QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,FLEX, D/ST,K, B,B,B,B,B,B,B). (16 player rosters).

Complete League Settings can be viewed here: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/959185/settings

Please leave email address if interested and feel free to ask any questions you may have.