[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just drafted. Opinions?

WR heavy of course. I feel like I get more value out of a #1 or #2 WR on an iffy offense than a back up RB who might catch a few balls. Ekeler  excites me with the Gordon drama. 

First 2 picks were Chubb & D Adams. Gotta love that. Opinions? Possible trades? Weak points? 

FD27EE24-6115-4D9A-8FDE-E5AA5F76375E.png

A2DCD334-4115-4D87-9E01-6AC59E87CA03.png

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

For a 10 team league, I would have some concerns with only one guaranteed stud, Adams. You have a lot of WR2s with WR1 upside, so there is some positive there. I would be really concerned about my backfield. I would consider picking up Ito Smith if he's available. 

If it's a public league, your league will only be as good as the people caring. From my experience, owners lose interest in public leagues quite quickly.

9 minutes ago, Shaft said:

For a 10 team league, I would have some concerns with only one guaranteed stud, Adams. You have a lot of WR2s with WR1 upside, so there is some positive there. I would be really concerned about my backfield. I would consider picking up Ito Smith if he's available. 

If it's a public league, your league will only be as good as the people caring. From my experience, owners lose interest in public leagues quite quickly.

Well it’s a money league so there is some initiative there. Overall you are right. I don’t take part in free public leagues for that reason. 

I went chubb Adams Ertz in that order. My 3rd round best option was Hilton & I figured Ertz will have more involvement at goal line & targets and really was the best option on the board. Thanks for your input bud

Had 9th pick. Yuck. So I could have gone 2 WR studs but at that point you better get a top tier RB. Maybe not the best proven player available but I didn’t want to be stuck with something like  Freeman, Lindsay, D Adams & Odell Beckham. 

If just one one of those WR2s hits big this year, I might look at trading for a RB. That was my strategy 

Although Chubb has top 5 RB potential & Freeman is being raved about right now behind a stud o line. Healthier than ever right now so I am confident but might handcuff Smith anyways. 

I like your team for the most part. Talented, deep stable of WRs. I think it's fair to consider Chubb a stud; I think he and Freeman will both have nice years. Its nice that you got a top TE as well.

You are severely lacking in RB depth, esp when considering Freeman's knee history. Obviously you're going to drop two of those WRs for K and DST; I'd also consider dropping one or two for a ww RB (or possibly make a trade).

Nice draft. Good luck!