[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopkins D Adams or Lev Bell at 7th pick

E man

Idk if Hopkins will fall that far but grab him if he does. Then Adams, then Bell. I'm a Bengals fan, so I know how freaking good Bell is, I just don't know how many players have transitioned to a worse team and done well. Not saying he won't, but I'd take a surefire stud WR instead of him at that pick.

Scoring rules? Hopkins first, Adams second and Bell third as others have said in standard. Having said that, going against conventional wisdom pays off sometimes. Bell, while going to the Jets, will get a lot of touches, more than the previous two WR's....He's not a one trick pony, and even if behind, the Jets will have him out there catching passes if they learned ANYTHING watching him in chitsburgh. He may not be what he was, but he'll be RB 1 territory. Tough call lol.

10 or 12 team league? I doubt Hopkins will be there at 7, and Adams may not either. If Either are there, I'd take the WR. If both are gone, I'd take RB but not Bell.  A year sitting out plus he's fairly injury prone, I'd rather Conner or Chubb. Then take best WR at turn. If you get Nuke or Adams, you'd still be able to possibly get Mixon or Cook with pick 2.

Adams would be a steal here if he was to fall all the way to seven. One of the more underrated stats from last year was despite the fact Rodgers had a huge down year with only 25 TDs, Adams still caught 13!!! On a team that is going to improve passing with a hopefully healthy Rodgers and a lack of other true receiving threats in the red zone, I think Adams has monster upside in both the target and TD department. Even if he only catches 40% of Rodgers' TDs (down from the 52% last season), he still would return to 12 if Rodgers gets back to 30. This is easily pushing Hopkins already, on a Houston team that is going to be ahead in games and working on running the ball. I don't think Adams will be available here, but if he is no shot I'm letting him slide any further.