Sign in to follow this  
E man

Hopkins D Adams or Lev Bell at 7th pick

I'm assuming we will draft normal...but what you think about the above likely to fall to me at 7th pick?

Idk if Hopkins will fall that far but grab him if he does. Then Adams, then Bell. I'm a Bengals fan, so I know how freaking good Bell is, I just don't know how many players have transitioned to a worse team and done well. Not saying he won't, but I'd take a surefire stud WR instead of him at that pick.

1 hour ago, BradleyM said:

Would DJ fall that far?

Unlikely, but I've seen it happen in more than one mock draft.

Kinda have an idea....seems my league loves rbs more

DJ, Hopkins, Adams, and Bell are all in that middle first round. Everyone has their theories and everyone thinks they are right, just go with who you feel.

I like Hopkins here. He's the WR1 in my opinion. Too many question marks with Bell.

Hopkins and Adams are the safest, but I think Bell has the highest ceiling. 

Deandre Hopkins and it's not even close

Scoring rules? Hopkins first, Adams second and Bell third as others have said in standard. Having said that, going against conventional wisdom pays off sometimes. Bell, while going to the Jets, will get a lot of touches, more than the previous two WR's....He's not a one trick pony, and even if behind, the Jets will have him out there catching passes if they learned ANYTHING watching him in chitsburgh. He may not be what he was, but he'll be RB 1 territory. Tough call lol.

DJ if he falls.

If not then Hopkins, Adams, Bell probably. Hopefully you can find solid RB later if you do end up going receiver. 

Good luck!

18 hours ago, Jlbrown0617 said:

Chubb... with Hunt as a handcuff in late rounds

Really....over a wr1

10 or 12 team league? I doubt Hopkins will be there at 7, and Adams may not either. If Either are there, I'd take the WR. If both are gone, I'd take RB but not Bell.  A year sitting out plus he's fairly injury prone, I'd rather Conner or Chubb. Then take best WR at turn. If you get Nuke or Adams, you'd still be able to possibly get Mixon or Cook with pick 2.

Adams would be a steal here if he was to fall all the way to seven. One of the more underrated stats from last year was despite the fact Rodgers had a huge down year with only 25 TDs, Adams still caught 13!!! On a team that is going to improve passing with a hopefully healthy Rodgers and a lack of other true receiving threats in the red zone, I think Adams has monster upside in both the target and TD department. Even if he only catches 40% of Rodgers' TDs (down from the 52% last season), he still would return to 12 if Rodgers gets back to 30. This is easily pushing Hopkins already, on a Houston team that is going to be ahead in games and working on running the ball. I don't think Adams will be available here, but if he is no shot I'm letting him slide any further.

I'm taking Bell over DJ, if I had to choose. 

Hopkins. I had 6th pick and took him over Adams and Bell and DJ. I think I should’ve gone DJ but not upset about getting Hopkins. He’s a beast!