[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Question: Marlon Mack or Russell Wilson

seahawks2112

I'm in a keeper league where you can keep two players who you drafted in rounds 8 or later from the previous year.  It's a standard league with 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DST.  There are 14 teams.   I'ts a snake draft, I have picks 9, 20,37, etc.  The two keepers become your 15th & 16th picks each year unless you chose a new keeper.  Last year my keepers were Alvin Kamara & Russell Wilson, however I drafted Marlon Mack late last year and could keep him instead of Russell Wilson.  So my question is: keep Russell Wilson or Marlon Mack.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with Mack as 10 of the 14 teams in my league have quarterbacks as one of their keepers, however only 5 teams have a running back as a keeper.  So at least 23 starting running backs will come off the board, where only 4 starting quarterbacks will need to be drafted.  Some of the available QBs would  be Wilson, Mayfield, Winston, Brees, Rothlisberger.  If I keep Marlon Mack I can use my first 3 picks on WR & TE and not have to worry about picking my #1 & #2 RB early - something I'm looking forward to given the questions about Gordon, Gurley, Elliott.  Thanks!