[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy leagues to join

I need a solid league to join where everybody is really involved. 

I joined a public money league figuring the money incentive would  encourage people to be involved but there was 6 people out of 10 in the draft.

I would  like people to be as excited as I am. Any suggestions? I would appreciate it!

Go to the find league/owner forum. I would reccomend a BoTH league, if possible or a league from one of our regulars. But be forewarned, they are active and cold hearted owners.;)

ETA: was this the league that you posted your roster the other day? 

Edited by Shaft

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

Go to the find league/owner forum. I would reccomend a BoTH league, if possible or a league from one of our regulars. But be forewarned, they are active and cold hearted owners.;)

ETA: was this the league that you posted your roster the other day? 

Yes it’s that league. I’m not sure why anybody would want to auto draft. It showed that the other four weren’t in the draft but it seemed like actual people were making the picks not a comp. I’m not sure how accurate the system is at identifying active devices. 

I wasn't aware of a forum for this. That’s exciting thanks. What is a BoTH league? 

1 hour ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Yes it’s that league. I’m not sure why anybody would want to auto draft. It showed that the other four weren’t in the draft but it seemed like actual people were making the picks not a comp. I’m not sure how accurate the system is at identifying active devices. 

I wasn't aware of a forum for this. That’s exciting thanks. What is a BoTH league? 

BoTH leagues= Born of The Huddle....they were started by regulars here. There's even a forum for them. You won't see these owners asking for advice because they don't need it.

The find a league/owner forum is here.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/155-find-a-league-find-an-owner/

Be weary of trolls or newbies. I usually judge by how many posts they have.

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

BoTH leagues= Born of The Huddle....they were started by regulars here. There's even a forum for them. You won't see these owners asking for advice because they don't need it.

Good information. Where can I find the BoTH forum? 

9 minutes ago, Shaft said:

It seems most of them are huddle newbies. No content or liked content. I’d have to do some research I suppose in order to find a genuine league. I wish they were more readily available. 

6 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

It seems most of them are huddle newbies. No content or liked content. I’d have to do some research I suppose in order to find a genuine league. I wish they were more readily available. 

They are, but they fill up over the summer. It's hard at this to stage to find a genuine league.

7 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

Most of the BoTH leagues have been filled at this point, though a couple still have openings.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Shaft said:

52 minutes ago, Big John said:

Most of the BoTH leagues have been filled at this point, though a couple still have openings.

So I’ve realized the utter scarcity of mature leagues around here at this point. Maybe too late. If you guys know anybody or come across any openings I'm all ears. Thanks for the help. 

3 minutes ago, TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy said:

If you guys know anybody or come across any openings I'm all ears. Thanks for the help. 

32 Homers and 32 HomAAAARs currently have openings, but the Cowboys have been taken in both of them.  So you would have to take an open team.

56 minutes ago, Big John said:

32 Homers and 32 HomAAAARs currently have openings, but the Cowboys have been taken in both of them.  So you would have to take an open team.

I’m trying to join homers league but the format is confusing & I can’t find out how to take over a franchise. Are you familiar with MFL?

MFL is powerful but has a clunky interface to those not familiar with it.  Send a PM to DO Jaded to get you added as I believe he has commissioner powers. I can try to help you navigate MFL as most BoTH leagues utilize it.

14 minutes ago, Big John said:

MFL is powerful but has a clunky interface to those not familiar with it.  Send a PM to DO Jaded to get you added as I believe he has commissioner powers. I can try to help you navigate MFL as most BoTH leagues utilize it.

Well I am at the league homepage but it says I need to link a franchise? I’m not sure if that has anything to do with claiming a team. I guess I’m expecting to find a join league button or claim franchise. Not really sure.