[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thinking crazy for draft

lttsmchl

ok i play in a 12 team superflex league with only 5 bench spots..

most teams play a 2nd qb in flex spot so qbs go pretty fast in draft

i won championship with foles and allen as my qbs so i understand the wait on qb thinking...

but i am so thinking of taking mahomes and watson with my 1 and 2 picks.. i am pick 6..  i figure i would lock up 2 best qbs and send league into qb frenzy after thay while they leave me decent rb and wr cause they all still have to pick 2 qbs for there starting line up????????

or do i just stick to the gameplan and take hopkins and fill out roster and pick qbs later.. i like alot later qbs.  darnold, cousins, jimmy g, allen

Taking quarterbacks that early is a complete waste. 

You could pair Hopkins with another solidified player at a skill position like Thomas/Evans/Allen/Mixon/Chubb/Cook or grab Kelce. Remember, starting 2 QB isn't a necessity. I'd stick with your original plan.

i dont think anyone would take watson by my 2nd pick but dont know.. im either gonna do the mahomes and watson.. or fill skill players and grabs qbs toward end..

i just feel if i got those two my first pick then everyone else gonna start grabing qbs alittle early leaving decent skilled players because everyone else in league has to grab 2  qbs still..  

i dont know bro maybe

Just now, lttsmchl said:

i dont think anyone would take watson by my 2nd pick but dont know.. im either gonna do the mahomes and watson.. or fill skill players and grabs qbs toward end..

i just feel if i got those two my first pick then everyone else gonna start grabing qbs alittle early leaving decent skilled players because everyone else in league has to grab 2  qbs still..  

i dont know bro maybe

I think Mayfield will put up monster numbers this year. Any chance he's around? 

so i went safe and it didnt turn out to good anyway lol..

luck screwed me.. drafted him in 6th for some reason and he retired in the 9th round wtf lol..

so i play in a 12 team ppr superflex league so most people start 2 qbs..

live draft also..

qb- luck,cousins,jimmyg, darnold (luck retired during draft so had to take another qb)

rb- a. jones, montgomery, ronald jones, d hendersen

wr- hopkins,j gordon, t boyd, goodwin

te-kelce

Damn that's a bummer but you'll be glad you didn't go QB in the first 2 rounds even with Luck retiring. You said it yourself, you won last year with Foles and Allen, so what makes you want to do anything different? Good call on not going QB then QB in the first 2 and anyone saying you should've most likely doesn't know much about fantasy.

On 8/20/2019 at 12:07 PM, Forgot My Name said:

You'll win the league.

I wouldn't go Watson but QB 1& 2 is smart.

Disagreed. How is it smart if he proved he can win that same league with Foles and Allen last year? Also, imagine the team he drafted (listed above) without Hopkins and his top RB (either Jones or Montgomery)....even with two elite QBs it would be a terrible team. The 15th ranked QB (just an example) scores a few points less per game than the 2nd ranked QB...not a big difference.