[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick a keeper,decisons decisons...

redsox68

Never played auction style....but I'll give my .02 anyway....So Hopkins would cost you $22 and McCaffrey $31 of your $100 budget? How much would Kittle be? $5? Are all the ones showing no salary only $5 to keep?

I'd be doing a calculation of the players I wanted, divide last years points by the keeper price to determine points earned per $ of cost, then do the same with the projected numbers. This would give you which guy provides the most value on cost vs. points earned....which while not the determining factor as though it's all statistical decision making, would at least give you some food for thought.

Quick calc:

McCaffrey provided 16 points for every dollar spent last year (418/26) keeping him drops that to 14.25 points per dollar all being equal (418/31)....but only 11 pts per dollar based on projections (342/31)

Hopkins = 19.7 points per dollar last year (335/17) and keeping him drops that to 14.56 pts per dollar (335/23)....but 15.8 pts per dollar based on projections (364/23)

Was Kittle a FA acquisition? Is he only a $5 cost to keep? If so he's the best value at 53 pts per keeper dollar last year (265/5) and as a keeper/projected points of (227/5) provides 45pts per dollar spent.

You can do the rest if you want for Rodgers, etc, etc, etc, but you get my point.

Bang for the buck you can't beat Kittle the way I'm seeing things, and I'm guessing you can't get him for $5 considering the avg price for a top 5 TE? But that might not be the reason to keep him, looking at the other guys too. I mean if it only costs $5 to get Dak as your starting QB, who else could you afford at other positions?

Hope I helped and didn't just muddy the waters lol. Good luck.

So Hopkins would cost you $22 and McCaffrey $31 of your $100 budget? How much would Kittle be? $5? Are all the ones showing no salary only $5 to keep? (Yes,this is correct on costs. Kittle would cost 5$ as well as anyone without a salary cost from last year.)

I am leaning towards Kittle as well....I appreciate the formula!